4.

I'm not usually one to think about someone I met for like two seconds for hours on end but for some reason van just sort of took over my mind.
What's wrong with me. I keep feeling some shit inside of me. I think I'm dying. I chocked on the smoke and I'm just dying very slowly and painfully. Okay so I'm not feeling pain, really I don't know what I'm feeling. Ugh. At lease that crappy kids party had ended.
What did he say about a band? I can't remember but I like bands. Maybe they're good? Or maybe their shit. What could their name be? Van and his bikes? Ryan and the can't blow smoke ring-men?
Why am I even still thinking about this so called van?
He wasn't special. Or was he...
I don't know ugh STOP KATH YOU ARE GOING CRAZY!!!!
------------------------------
My shift was over thank god. I collected all my things and headed back home. Why did Mary say the restaurant was far, it's only like 10 mins away? Oh well. I hope she's okay. Earlier hadn't really crossed my mind today and I don't know why, I mean it's pretty serious.
It's so cold out here man. I wish I had a-
"Booooooo" I heard a voice shout to me just before they pounced on my back.
"Who the fuck are you,you little prick I have pepper spray and I'm not afraid to kill you with it!"
"Calm down lass it's me" van said unimpressed.
Oh my god what is van doing here?!
"I thought you were doing something with your band, van the the Weasel heads?"
Van laughed then smiled back at me.
I couldn't help but noticed the reflection of the stars in his eyes and how they glowed so brightly.
"Catfish and the bottlemen don't you mean!" He said back to me, knocking me from my vp extremely pleasant daydream involving me and van getting married. I'm I weird? No.
"That's a bit of a strange name Ryan," I said. "Who came up with that one ay?"
"Me actually." He said with that stunning cheeky grin of his.
Why am I so attracted to a human being. This is rare for me. He's no morrissey is he!
"I'm not even going to ask" I quickly said back
" you will one day missy"
"Oh will I now"
" of course you will"
"Okay then, guess we will have to discuss it over a picnic by the lake tomorrow" I winked back at him.
"I guess we will"
"Pick me up at 12:30 then"
"Kath, I don't know where your house is, or your number or your-"
I cut him off. I wrote a number on the back of his hand and then just said, "call me"
I walked of and gave him a retry of his own cheeky grin and Im not gonna lie, I think my outro was pretty spectacular.
He always said he liked it when I played mysterious. Maybe van was the same. Not in all the ways I hope. He Had some good features Billy, but he was just an utter cunt and I fucking hate his with a passion ugh.
I just decide to push my thoughts back, so I put my headphones in and played mad sounds on repeat because it's such a fucking class song by am.
Soon I'll be home...