bonding with Danny

When I woke up I had a book on my face so I took the book of my face and went to knocked on Allison's door before opening it and saying "Allison wake up we need to go to school" she did on her light and got out of bed I nodded at her before walked towards my rome and putting on this outfit ().

After I put on that outfit I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen and took some cereal, when I was done eating I put my bowl in the sink and went to my car and rode to school.

*skip car ride*

At school I was standing at my locker getting books, when I was walking towards my first class I felt someone pick me up by my waist so I squealed, when the person sat me on the ground I turned around and hugged the person while saying "I missed you Isaac Lahey." "I missed you to Katherine I don't know your middle and last name" I laughed a bit when he said that, after hugging for a few minutes we walked to class. When we got in the class I was about to sit down when Isaac put me on his lap I laughed and walked to the table in front of him I heard stiles and Scott talking about bad news while looking at Isaac.

*skip lesson*

I was standing in the hallway when I heard Erica say/asked someone "So Derek wants this done during chemistry?" I turned around and say that she was talking to Isaac,and he said on his turn "yeah, and if it's Lydia, I'm gonna kill that bitch, all right" Eric nodded before saying "we have to test her first" then I just closed my locker before walking to Economics.

In economics I was sitting right behind Stiles when Jackson sat behind Scott and said out of nowhere Jackson said "hey, testicle left, right and boob job-" I rolled my eyes at that nickname "-what the hell is a Kanima?" that made us three turn his way but we quickly turned our attention when we heard the coach say "All right, listen up. A quick warning before we start our review. Some of you, like McCall might want to start their own study groups, because tomorrow's midterm is so profoundly difficult - I'm not even to sure I could pass it let be one of you Except Katherine Argent. Okay, I need a volunteer at the board to answer the first question. Who's got it huh? Come on, let's go, buddy." Scott, Stiles turned back to Jackson, while I started making notes.

*next class*

I was walking towards chemistry. When I got there I sat at the station behind Lydia, a few seconds later Erica and Isaac sat either side of me I glared at them before turning to Mr. Harris who said "Einstein once said, 'two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe' I myself have encountered infinite stupidity.-" then he laid his hand on Stiles' shoulder and I started started giggling what made Mr. Harris glare at me so I shut my mouth and he continued by saying "-So to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments. Let's see if two heads are indeed better then one. Or in Mr. Stilinski's case, less than one. Erica, you take the first station. You'll start with -" then all the boys put their and up and even a few girls put their hand up "- I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal little hands down. Start with Mr. McCall. All right, next to: Ms. Argent-" Allison's and my shot up "- Katherine and Mr. Lahey." 'yeah' I thought to myself, I sat next to him in complete silence while Isaac was trying to talk to me after about 20 minutes Mr. Harris rang to bell and said "switch" so Isaac stood up and Scott came over to me and we started working together. When 20 minutes Mr. Harris said "and switch" so this time I stood up and walked over to Danny's station, when I sat down he looked up and he looked sad so I asked "Hey Danny-boy, what's wrong?" "well did you see that boy that just left?-" I nodded "-well he just broke up with me." I stood up and hugged him while doing that I said "I'll ask my mom if you can stay over tonight, then we just lay on my bed watch movies and eat ice cream" he let out a laugh and nodded his head yes, for the next 15 minutes we were working but also laughing when Mr. Harris pressed the bell he said "Time. If you've catalyzed the reaction correctly, you should now be looking at a crystal. Now for the part of that last experiment I'm sure you'll all enjoy. You can eat it." Danny and I looked at each other before each taking a piece and putting it in our mouth, when out of nowhere Scott screamed "Lydia!" Danny and I looked at each other before shrugging.