WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

The next day school was boring like always boring.

Right now I was with Allison talking about Scott when Lydia stormed with bags in her arms sating "clear your schedule. This could take a while Btw Kath I like your outfit." I smiled at her and looked down at my outfit (www.polyvore.com/geen_titel_172/s...). She started opening her bags but stopped when Allison said "How many outfits do you plan on wearing tonight?" "Well Allison, it's her birthday party. She and I are thinking host dress, evening dress, then, mm, after - hour casual." I said while Lydia and I took the dressed out of the bags "I noticed that you didn't send out any invites." Allison said "It's the biggest party of the year, Allison. Everyone knows." Lydia answered "I was wondering if maybe this year thing, you know, might be different." "why would things be different?" "just 'cause things have been of lately. Things and people. Like Jackson." "what do you care about Jackson?" "Do you know of he's coming?" "Everyone's coming.-" then she turned to her bags and pulled out a dress "-This one's American rag. Mm, I love it. For me, not you.-" she pulled out an other dress and put in front of Allison and said "This one's material girl. It's for you.-" she gave the dress to Allison before pulling the last one out and putting it in front of me and said "This one is definitely for you-" then my mom knocked on Allison's door so Lydia made me turn around and asked my mother "Ms. Argent. What do you think of this one?" to which my mom answered with "Oh, it's lovely. Allison, Katherine, uh, can I grab you for a moment to talk? Just the three of us." "Um, can we do it later?" Allison and I said at the same moment "Actually, uh, to be honest, sooner would be - sooner would be better." "Party's at 10:00" Lydia said out of nowhere I let out a chuckle but stopped when mom said "Um, will you be around before then?" " I think so." I answered for the two of us "you think so." she said getting a little angry "I don't know okay!" I shouted before grabbing the dress and walking over to my room and slamming the door.

At the moment I was getting ready for the party (www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?.locale=...). When I got downstairs I saw that Allison was already in the car so I walked over to her, sat down and let her ride to the party. When we arrived Allison walked straight towards the door I was about to follow her when I heard someone say "Stupid present, can't you get out the car" I turned around and Stiles struggling with a large present so I turned around and walked over to him, when I was standing next to him I tapped his shoulder that made him turn around so I asked "do you need help with that" pointing towards the present, he nodded so I walked towards the present and started pulling it out after 5 minutes the present got out so we walked towards the door. I knocked after a few seconds Lydia opened the door she smiled at me and pulled me into a hug with one arms I showed her my present (www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?.locale=...) and said "this is mine and this is Allison's and mine" (www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?.locale=...) I showed the other bag she smiled before she turned to Stiles and he said "Happy Birthday! Yeah! Coming in.-" then he was about to walk in but his preset got stuck behind the door "-Oh, whoa. Can't okay. You know, you don't-" Lydia stopped him by saying "Don't forget to try the punch-" before turning to me and saying "you are coming with me I'm changing dresses" I nodded before she pulled me up to her room.

When we were in her room she started changing in front of me -not that I mind I mean I'm also a girl and were like best friends- when she as almost done she turned to me and said "that dress doesn't suit you. I don't know why I bought this for you" I was about to protest when she shoved clothes in my arms and said change "Lydia I can"t do this, this is your dress and your shoes" "no Kath you are going to were them" I was about to protest again but she shoved her fingers against my lips, so I let out a sigh before changing into this (www.polyvore.com/geen_titel_174/s...) when I was done we started walking down the stairs when Lydia said "I wonder why it's not weird for us to see each other almost naked" "well maybe it's because we are best friends" she laughed at my response. When I walked outside I saw Lydia almost in tears because only Scott, Stiles, Allison and I were their I saw Allison walking by so I pulled her towards me and said "you stay with Lydia, I need to talk to Scott and Stiles" she nodded so I walked over to the two boys and said "look at Lydia it's here birthday and nobody is here" that made them jump and turn towards me before Scott said "Maybe it's just early" I nodded at his answer but stopped when Stiles said "Or maybe nobody's coming because Lydia's turned into the town whackjob" I smacked him on the back of his head and said "Well, we have to do something, because we've completely ignored her for the past two weeks" "She's completely ignored Stiles for the past ten years" Scott said "Well that doesn't matter-" that made Stiles glare at me "- Its her birthday she is my best friend, me sister's best friend so do something for her. Now!" I said getting angry they nodded before Stiles said "I know a few people, I met the other night. Don't ask anything just say they know how to party." I nodded and he called them after a few minutes I heard the bell and saw Lydia walking towards the door, after 3 minutes she still wasn't back so I went to look for her and I found her at the door looking weird at the people so I walked up to her and whispered "Smile" and walked toward the backyard.