bowling

The next morning Allison stormed into my room saying "the Kanima seeks a master not a friend." I sat up with sleepy eyes and said "okay. Now can you get out of my room so I can change?", she nodded and walked out. After changing () and eating I had plenty off time before I should be at school, so I drove to Derek.

*skip car ride*

When I got there I was standing outdoors when I heard Isaac ask "So why do we need their help?" "Because it's harder to kill then I thought and I still don't know who it is." "and they do?" "they might. Which is why I need one of you to get on their good side" "Mm. Scott or Stiles?" I heard Erica ask Derek "either" "you know the full moon's coming, Derek." Isaac said "I'm aware of that" after that Derek opened a box with chains to tie Boyd, Erica and Isaac onto something during the full moon, Erica took out a pair of chains looked at it and said "Oh my, these look comfortable" "you said you were gonna teach us to change whenever we wanted" Isaac said "there hasn't been time" Derek answered "But if you have to lock us up during the full moon, that means - that means you're alone against the Argents." "they haven't found us" "Well actually one did" I said walking down the stairs, the three of them looked at me with a look  that said 'WTF are you talking about' "well the three of you don't know my full name, so I'll say it for you my full name is Katherine Celeste Argent-" Derek looked at me like he was about to kill me "-but don't worry I didn't tell my parents and I'm not gonna tell them." "how do I know you're not lying?" Derek asked "well did my heartbeat sped up when I said that? No I don't think so. And I can help with those three on a full moon just call me when you need me and I'll be there." and with that I turned on my heel and walked out the door to my car.

*Skip car ride*

When I arrived at school I saw Danny walking so I walked up to him and said "hey" he looked at me before saying "hey. Where were is the dress?" "tomorrow" I said he nodded, we walked to the library, when we got there he walked to one of his friends and Allison did sign to follow her so I did, while following here she said to me what her plan was I just nodded and walked away I didn't want anything to do with this.
Later I found out that Allison, Stiles, Jackson,Matt, Scott and Erica had detention what am I happy I didn't follow Allison.

I was walking towards my car when I felt a pair of arms around my waist I was about to scream when I saw who it was the person leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear "why don't we do something together?" "okay Isaac what do you have in mind?" "maybe we can go bowling?" I nodded and got in my car.

*skip car ride*

When we arrived at the bowling ally I was about to pay when right before I could put down my money Isaac put his money down I looked at him and he said "A gentleman always pay on a date." "so this is a date?" "only if you want it to be?" okay than it is a date" he smiled widely at me before walking over to our lane. I went first and I scored a strike after me it was Isaac's turn but before he could trow Lydia came and asked "is it okay if I play with you guys" Isaac and I nodded so she went to the front and let her name be written under Isaac's name after she came back she sat down next to me and Isaac stood up to throw, his first ball went straight into the gutter so I stood up walked over to him and whispered in his ear "why don't you think off -" I was about to sit down again before quickly running back and whispered "-naked" he smirked before throwing to ball and throwing a spare.  After playing for an hour we walked of the bowling ally, I drove Isaac home. When I was about to get in my car Isaac spun me around and kissed me I was shocked at first but kissed back after a few moments he pulled back and said "I'm so sorry I shouldn't have done that I'm so sorry ple-" I interrupted him but kissing him he kissed back, when we were out of breath we broke apart and Isaac asked "Katherine Celeste Argent will you be my girlfriend" I looked up at him and kissed him after pulling away I said "I would love to be your girlfriend, Isaac Lahey." after that he walked away with a big smile on his face and I got in my car and rode home.

*Isaac's P.O.V.*

Okay maybe it wasn't the best idea to have a girlfriend who's family is a werewolf hunter, but I don't care I like her and I will fight her family id necessary.

*Kath's P.O.V.*

When I got home my om walked up to me and said "did you know Allison and Scott were going out" I looked confused at her and said "no mom, I didn't know they were going out I just thought they were friends" she just nodded and walked away 'okay someone has their time of the month' I thought. I just walked upstairs and did my homework after a few hours mom called me down for dinner. We ate dinner in piece with sometimes mom glaring at Allison. After dinner was done I quickly went upstairs changed into my pj's () and went to sleep.