training with werewolves / first Lacrosse game

*that same night*

After sleeping for an hour I couldn't sleep anymore so I put on this () and got in my car and rode to somewhere I don't know where after riding for half an hour I found an old house (a/n I don't know what it's called) and got out when I walked down the stairs so heard people in pain so I took my bow and arrow when I was halfway I saw Derek's face and heard him say "Does anyone wanna try not being completely predictable?" then out of nowhere Erica jumped on Derek and started snogging him after a moment he trowed her of and said "that's the last time you do that." "why? Because I'm a beta?" she said "No, because I have someone else in mind for you. Now does anybody else wanna try not being completely predictable?" "can I try?" I asked what made all four of them laugh at me and Derek said "okay. But don't cry if I hurt you. Because you're not a werewolf you just have to touch me or shoot an arrow at me" I nodded and went to my position then I started: I jumped on the pile and did a cartwheel without hands of it then I jumped on the train and jumped at Derek and he threw me on the ground while he did that I took my bow and arrow and shot the arrow in his leg. After I did that he was about to pull it out when I took a dagger and stabbed it in his back, he groaned in pain so I took out the dagger and the arrow and he said "that's how you fight and you aren't even a werewolf and you fight better than those two combined" "how is your back?" Isaac asked "oh it's just a bruise" and with that I stood up and walked to my car.

*at home*

When I got home I just put the pj's on I had earlier () and went to sleep.

*next day*

I woke up at 6 am took a shower and put on these clothes () and went downstairs to have breakfast, when I was done with that I got in my car and went to school.

*skipping school going straight to Lacrosse*

I was sitting in the bleachers with my sister and grandfather and sister but I saw Stiles sitting alone on the bank so I walked over to him and sat down next to him when the coach said "Come on, is that thing even a teenager? I wanna see a birth certificate. Who or what is that genetic experiment done wrong?" "Eddie Abramovitz, Coach. They call him the Abomination" Stiles said "Oh, that's cute" I said. After a few moments Danny was set down on the bench and coach went up to Danny and asked "how many fingers am I holding up?" "four" Danny answered "say two" "two" "perfect, get out there, come on. Get out there and have a stick." Coach said while throwing a Lacrosse stick at Danny, then out of nowhere player said "we're still one player short, Coach" then coach started yelling for Stiles and two minutes later Boyd was on the field, I just spaced out but was snapped back in reality when I heard a bone break and saw that Scott was laying on the floor with his leg in the wrong position, everybody ran up to him but he was already healing , when everybody started walking back grandpa turned around and said "Hold on , I want to ask him one more thing".

*at home*

When we arrived home I heard mom say "Oh, good. you're back. Dinner's almost ready." "how was the game?" dad asked "well why don't you ask the star player" grandpa said and while saying that he turned around reviling Scott who said "hi", then I helped mom cook dinner when we all sat at the table things were awkward until grandpa said "All right. Why is everyone so quiet? Is it that uncomfortable that they dated" that made me choke on my food so I excused myself, after that I got from table putted my plate in the sink went upstairs took a shower changed into my pj's () then I just read 'the maze runner' while reading I heard noises but I decided to ignore it and went peaceful to sleep.