5 seconds of summer Song Zitate

And if the earth ends up crumbling down to its knees, baby, we just gotta get out. And if the skyscrapers tumble down and crash around, baby, we just gotta get out. 'Cause I feel so damn lost and it comes with a cost of being alone...
-5 Seconds of Summer, Gotta Get Out

Ever since the day that we met, I couldn't get you out of my head. There was always something about you. Every chance that I seem to get finds a way to end in regret. There was always something about you.
-5 Seconds of Summer, Too Late

You're just a little bit out of my limit. It's been two years now; you haven't even seen the best of me. And in my mind now I've been over this a thousand times. And it's almost over. Let's start over.
-5 Seconds of Summer, Out Of My Limit

She sleeps alone. My heart wants to come home. I wish I was, I wish I was beside you. She lies awake. I'm trying to find the words to say. I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.
-5 Seconds of Summer, Beside You

But you are everything I want and everything I need. It's all because of you I can barely breathe. When we wake up in the morning, it's a brighter day. We sail the high seas 'cause, baby, you and me, we can always be. I just wanna call you mine.
-5 Seconds of Summer, Everything I Want

It started with a picture, those messages you sent to me. You're like the perfect mixture of Megan Fox and Katy. It's such a sick obsession. And now you've got the best of me. I've got the worst intentions. So call me over, set me free.
-5 Seconds of Summer, Green Light

You call me up. It's like a broken record, saying that your heart hurts, that you never get over him getting over you. And you end up crying. And I end up lying, 'cause I'm just a sucker for anything that you do.
-5 Seconds of Summer, Heartbreak Girl

I'm coming because I need to find you. Is anybody there to the rescue, somebody like me? 'Cause I'm just waiting
for somebody like you, somebody like you...
-5 Seconds of Summer, Lost Boy

I know someday it's gonna happen, and you'll finally forget the day you met him. Sometimes you're so close to your confession. I gotta get it through your head that you belong with me instead.
-5 Seconds of Summer, Heartbreak Girl

I remember the last time I heard your voice. I've sat in silence livin' in a world of thought 'cause you were perfection.
-5 Seconds of Summer, Lost Boy

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Ich liebe diese verrückten Boys, omg.

Habt ihr Ash's neue Frisur gesehen?ASDFGHJKLÖÄ*-*

UND HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIALL JAMES HORAN! omg ich kann nicht glauben, dass er schon so erwachsen ist*-*