Finding Kyle

“No Alayna I’m not going to be set up with some stupid guyyour brother is friends with”

“Why?! He’s so hot!”

“Because I don’t believe in love. Its over rated and it never works out”

“Fine, be that way, but will you at least come to my brothers party tonight the whole school is practically coming since my parents are out of town and my brother is Mr.Popular”

“Sure but I hope you don’t have guys lined up to meet me”

“Bloody Hell how do you always figure out my plans…..I’m kidding, well I’ve got to go set up I’ll see you later”

“Bye alayna” I yelled as she walked out of my room.

                                                  **2 hours later**

            I get dressed in my batman t-shirt. My shoes are black converse that match my random outfit perfectly. My makeup is just plain jet black eyeliner that made my blue eyes pop out. I take my old painful lip ring out and head out to walk all the way next door to Alayna’s mansion. That's all our block is, mansions. 

            “Alison you made it!” she yelled over the music flooding the dark rooms.

            “I know! So what 'hunks' do you have in store for me tonight?” I shouted back barely audible to myself.

            “Tonight I let you choose! But if you don’t do well, I can always find a few guys that might be interested in you!” she shouted smirking, "I have to go check for more beer, I'll come back for you later" She yelled and left. 

            I walked around for a while not really having a place to go. I was going to go find Alayna so I at least had someone to talk to, but then I bumped into him. He was wearing a red plaid shirt and a grey beanie hat that looked so hot on him. He had dreary black hair in the style of Alex Evans, blue eyes; the same exact color as mine, gages in both ears, and black bulgy glasses that looked absolutely adorable.

            “Excuse me I’m sorry I didn’t see you coming” I said in complete embarrassment almost spilling my drink on him.

            “It’s perfectly fine” he said in a mysterious voice “I’m Kyle" 

            “Al-Al-Alison” I stuttered out in the presence of what Alayna would call a hot mess. 

            He chuckled and I felt like such an idiot, “Wait Alison Harris?”

            “That would be me, how do you know my last name?” I asked. Maybe he was in one my classes and I just never noticed him.

            “Your friend Alayna tried setting me up with you, I declined because I was content being single. But if I knew you were this beautiful I certainly would not have declined” Then he made a quirky smile.

            “Uhmm…” I said a little…okay a lot stunned that this gorgeous guy I just met was hitting on me. No I'm not falling for him, love doesn't exist I reminded myself.

            “I’m sorry I should have asked if you have a buff jock boyfriend who gets very jealous first and insane if some guy, like myself starts talking to a beautiful girl like yourself." He said smiling. I've never seen a smile like his before; it made me smile. What am I saying?! 

            “Actually I’m single”

            “I don’t believe my ears; did I just hear that this amazingly beautiful girl standing in front of me is single?”

            “I’m not big on going out with people”

            “Would you mind dancing with me then?”

            “Not at all” I replied with a big smile on my face.

            Monday came too quickly.  Maybe he’s in one of my classes, I hope he’s in my lunch period, I wonder what his last name is, What grade is he even in, How does he know Alayna, does he drive?  All these ideas streaming in my mind. I got up and dressed myself in a plain white t shirt, light wash skinny jeans, and a gray beanie similar to the one Kyle wore on Friday. I ran downstairs skipping breakfast, grabbed my teenage mutant ninja turtle book bag, and went out to my brand new black Jeep I got for my 17th birthday last month in June.

            Fifteen minutes in the jeep to my horrid high school; at least it was the last day. I make it there 40 minutes early just like every other day. Usually it’s just teachers here; however, today I saw an unfamiliar vehicle. Maybe one of the teachers got a new car? But then I see a student come out of the driver side. His Black dreary hair looks familiar, but I couldn’t really make out the face. From a distance I can see that he’s wearing a green plaid shirt, black skinny jeans, big bulky black glasses, and the same hat Kyle was wearing Fri-KYLE!! Not thinking I yell across the parking lot “Hey!!” He turned around and started running towards me. I thought I was going to faint he was even more adorable then I remember, I started to blush, since when do i blush?! 

            Five minutes later he reaches me and my car. “Alison!” he said excitedly and gave me a romantic. “I’ve been thinking about you nonstop since the party” he said sweetly.

            “Really?” I asked in shock. 

            “Absolutely, I couldn’t get the smell of your hair, the movement of your body, or the sound of your voice out of my head; its like a song on repeat, but you know what I’ve been dying to do since that party?”

            “What?”

            Then he leaned in and kissed me.

          "uh...uhh...I-I-I have to get to school"

            "We're an hour early Alison we could go get ice cream eat it then repeat 3 times over and still have time to get to school" He said  smiling that radiant smile; what am i saying?! This is not happening!!!!

               "Are you trying to persuade me to go get ice cream with you?" I asked seducivly. What am i doing?

               "I think we should skip this wretched place all together, i mean you still have a whole year ahead of you, whats missing one day?" he said. Okay i just about had it I'm so falling for him!