Chapter 4

He was silent and I was getting irritated.

"So are you going to explain to me what that was all about?" I asked.

Still nothing I then jumped on the bed and smacked West in the back of his head.

"Dammit West, you can't ignore me forever."I said.

He gave me a wide eyed look

"long story short, I was a pig back in the day, I was so horrified of being gay, that I figured why not make someone else's life hell, being young and dumb, he almost committed sucide, and just seeing him and the rest of those pricks made me realize why I left this part of town." West said.

I kissed his neck and rubbed his shoulders

" I'm sorry baby, I never should of pressured you to go." I said.

"No I'm glad you came, because you are the reason I changed and even before when I dated... Aid.. That other one." West said.

"And this break has giving me the courage to reach out and look for my father, my mom says he ran out on us... But knowing her she gave him a pretty damn good reason to runaway." I said.

West chuckled...

" she's one of a kind." West said.

" more like a psychotic bitch" I said.

" you said it not me." West said.

My phone began to ring.....

                Me: hello?

             Sunny: hello handsome, my team and the label love the shoot you do, amazing fantastic job, can't wait for you to see them at the release party in a few weeks...

           Me: wow Sunny im glad everyone enjoyed them! Can't wait to see them as well!.

                                                  Sunny: I also want you to star in my music video, Switching Places.. It is being filmed in the Bahamas and I want you to meet me there... We leave to shoot Friday night, I will send you all the info you need along with flight info. ....

                                Sunny hung up and I was amazed honored and scared all I one....

"Sunny and his team liked your shoot?" West asked.

"Yes they did... And he wants me to star in his music video being filmed in the Bahamas." I said.

West paused and he raised his eyebrow....

"They need me to fly out tomorrow afternoon." I added.

West pulled me in and my head fell on his chest

"don't ever think I'm going to hold you back from your full potential, now America will get to see what beautiful amazing and fucking sexiness I get to enjoy everyday." West said.

"You approve?" I asked.

"Go and make your money baby." West whispered in my ear.

He tossed me on the bed and ripped my pants off....

"I know I'm not going to let you leave with out a good pounding." West said.

"Pound away daddy." I giggled

.....................................

The next morning West drove me to the airport

"becareful, and don't let him anywhere near you, or ill come down there and personally chop his dick and feed it to him." West said. 

"So what's your plans while I'm gone?" I asked.

"I'm going to head to the office right now, we have had two clients get injured for the season, now I need to re-do their finances and such... So they manage to survive while being injured."West said. I pulled West closer

"well ill miss you, and I see you in two days." I said.

West gripped my waist and kissed me....

I grabbed my bag and went in the airport.........

West blew me a kiss.