Chapter 7

"West don't go to this dinner and cause a scene." Chris said.

"I really don't plan on doing that, this could open doors for Mason, and I'm all about being a supportive boyfriend." West said.

"I'm just saying your slightly crazy." Chris said.

"Damn right I am, but only when I have to be.... And anyways shouldn't you be with you new lover, since you barely come into town anymore." West said.

Chris sighed.... "We.. Me and Johnny are not together." Chris said.

West went and put his arm around Chris's shoulder

"you know I'm here if you ever wanna talk about it." West said.

"Let's just say that's another story for another time." Chris said.

"No wonder why you spent so much time at home, lover boy had you occupied huh?" West asked.

"It was too good, funny thing is that was his profession, he was a whore basically." Chris said.

Wests mouth dropped open,

"are you fucking serious?" West asked. "I know... But that wasn't the problem he actually gave a fuck about me, and I just wasn't a white boy with a fat ass, but he just had issues." Chris said.

West could see it was bothering Chris to talk about him, and suddenly the doorbell rang.

"This better be Sage and Mason, they act like we were going to prom, with him getting dressed with her and you with me." West said.

Chris laughed.... West went and he opened the door and there was no one at his height level and then he looked down and there was a beautiful blue eyed curly haired little girl holding a torn wonder woman blanket and she had a bag and a note in her hand and you could tell she was crying because her eyes shined....

"What in the world?" West said to himself. Chris walked up behind him...

"Awe she's a cutie." Chris said.

West got down on his knees

"hi sweetie, what's your name?" West Asked.

"My name is Marley."

And she handed him the note, West opened it and it read

' hey old friend, Dana here... You weren't convinced you were gay, hell I was convinced you weren't gay... So we hooked up and here is the results of that hook up, Marley Bennett, I can't even raise myself let alone a three year old, been trying to find you, and thank God for Facebook, she's shy so be gentle. XoXo Dana. '

West dazed into distance and that night rushed back into his mind... He fell back on his ass

" who is she" Chris asked.

" she's my.. My daughter." West said.

" WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT?" Chris yelled.

The little girl smiles and wrapped her little arms around Wests neck

" hi daddy" Marley said.

" SHIT"