Chapter 3

Mason watched as Sunny Munroe walked into the downstairs part of his studio. He came and sat in the office along with his manager Anita and assistant Landon. he took off his shades....

"A studio in the basement of your condo, how creative." Sunny said.

"It's just a right now situation, but it gets the job done." Mason said.

"We got your email and we love the concept of something to the effect of black and white... To go along with the bare it all concept." Anita said.

Mason nodded.

"I want to be butt ass naked the entire shot." Sunny said.

Mason raised his eyebrow...

"Well let's star with all black outfit first and then we will go from there." Mason said.

West came running down the stairs, he must of just came from running....

"Can I offer any help, maybe cook something, I don't have to be in the office until 11" West said. Mason smiled.

Before Mason could respond....

"Oh the help, I was wondering could you bring me bottled of Fiji water, slightly chilled, thanks." Sunny said.

West gazed at the singer

"oh he doesn't speak English?" Sunny asked.

West started in the singers direction....

"Your standing in my house and my studio I built for MY boyfriend, anything you need ask YOUR people.... Understand that?" West said.

Sunny smirked

"boyfriend... Cute and my fault tho." Sunny said.

"It's cool... I'm a big fan tho." West said. He turned his focus back to me....

"With that I'll see you later." West said.

He yanked Mason and lifted him off his feet and kissed him... "

well, I hope there is more of that when you get home." Mason said.

West bit his lip and winked "maybe." West said.

He ran off and ran back upstairs.... West rushed into the office and running past him was Logan who quickly smacked West on his ass....

"Couldn't pass it up, bro." Logan said.

"Try that again and I'll kill you." West said.

Logan instantly frowned.... As soon as West dissapeared into his fathers office Logan smiled

"he's in denial." Logan said..........

Mason was finally getting things in order Sunny was pleased with a lot of the shots,

"now I I can't have a shoot without being shirtless, it wouldn't be Sunny Munroe." Sunny said.

He took off his black shirt and exposed a body from the Gods... Mason came back to reality, he can look but cannot touch....

"I know if I was you I would drool too." Sunny said.

"Just pose please" Mason laughed.

And Sunny did just that, then his pants came off....

"I want a bare shot of me, covering my nuts and I want black paint on me in sayings from the track list." Sunny said.

Sunny took off his boxers and then out came his dick in full swing the damn thing was like a extra leg or some shit.... And he wasn't even hard.....Mason took an intense gulp....