Love?

After school you and Karma headed to the park as promised which kind of embarrassed you. As you were heading to the park you were thinking to yourself.

"Dude that's embarrassing I can't believe I actually did that during class. Why is Karma-kun such a brat." You thought. Until someone interrupted your thinking.

"Oi (y/n) are you listening?"

"Ah. Sorry I was thinking about something."

"Hm...can it be that you were...thinking about me?" He smirked.

"Dang it he knows!" You thought.

"W-what do you mean?! Of course I wasn't?! BAKA. WHO WOULD THINK ABOUT YOU ANWAYS!"

"Woah. (Y/n), you don't have to get so mad about it. I was just kidding. But I guess from the way your acting I was right." He flashed a smile at you. Not just any smile, not his "innocent" smile. It was one that came from heart.

You blushed."W-whatever." You muttered. "He's actually cute when he smiles like that...Wait what am I thinking! Do I like him? No no no that can't be I just thought he was cute there thats all." As you were thinking to yourself whether you liked him or not , you arrived.

"(Y/n)-chan were here."

"Finally! Where's the ball?" You asked excitedly.

"You don't have to get that hyped up. Is this how all dogs feel when they see a ball?" He teased.

"Be quiet Karma, you don't know how it feels."

"Whatever. Here fetch!"

You ran across the park and came back in a second with the ball.

"Wow (y/n)! Your pretty fast!" After he said that, he walked in front of you and patted your head. You blushed at his soft touch.As you stood there stunned, he took a picture of you without you noticing.

"Look how red you are (y/n)-chan~.

"When did you take that?!" You yelled.

"Who knows~" You started chasing each other until you both ran out of breath.

"COME BACK HERE KARMA!"

"Never~" while you were running, you were about to fall and braced for impact. You closed your eyes but when u fell it didn't hurt as much as you though.

"Huh. What happened?" You asked confused.

"So, how long are you gonna lay on me?" He asked smirking.

"What do you..." As you noticed the position you guys were in, you got up panicking.

"WHY DIDNT YOU JUST CATCH ME INSTEAD OF GOING UNDER ME?!"

"Because it would seem more romantic this way~" smiling "innocently." "But you ruined it." He pouted.

"I'd rather fall then land on top of you."

"Just be glad I took the fall for you."

"Fine then...thank you." You blushed.

"No problem~"

"So...should we go now?"

"Sure."

He walked you home and once you arrived at your door, and said your good byes, until he said something and whispered in your ear.

"I love you~"

You blushed "A-as if you do. Baka. Say that to someone you actually love."

"If you don't believe me all I have to do is prove it." You were about to say something back but you realized that your lips were sealed with his own. He pulled back after a few seconds and you felt lonley after that.

"Do you believe me now?

"...hai." Is all you could say.

"So what's your reply?"

"I...love you too. But not in a romantic way!" You lied but you were blushing feriously.

"You such a tsundere (y/n)-chan~."

"Whatever." You kissed him on the cheek and went inside the house. You said hi to your parents and went to your room as fast as you could.

"So...does that mean were dating now?" You blushed at the thought and screamed in your pillow. "I can't believe he actually kissed me." You smiled and went fast to sleep.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Wow so many things happened in this chapter. What do you guys think of this chapter? Is it to boring please tell me >.<
If it is I want to make it as exciting as possible. So Ill need your help. Ty~