Christmas Special! Part 2

Okay before you start reading I just want to say that I lazily made this because I have no energy and currently want to die because I'm bored. But since it's Karma's birthday, even though it already passed, I have no choice.

Morning~

You woke up, the sun shining into your face. You covered your eyes blinded and once your eyes adjusted to the light, you saw trucks coming in from one side. They started beeping and came to a stop. You read on the side,"(Random moving truck company)." and on the other side you saw Karma, plastered with his 'innocent smile.'

You rushed outside and put on your slippers. "Karma!" you called. he turned around to face you and you tackled him onto the ground. He rubbed his head and sat up. "Happy birthday!"

"Yelling first thing in the morning?"

"Of course!" you cheekily smiled at him. "Come inside!" you forcefully shoved him inside the house. He greeted your parents and bowed. That's the first time I've seen it.

"Welcome to have you Karma-kun." Your mom smiled.

"Thank you for having me, Mr. and Mrs. (l/n)." Karma bowed once more.

"No problem!" your mom replied. She patted his head, Karma getting a bit irritated at the gesture. He kept it inside and smiled instead. Your dad looked at your boyfriend with an annoyed face, obviously not approving the situation. You looked at your dad with a poker face and smacked his face. He rubbed his hand on the area you smacked him and looked at you.

"What was that for!"

"Nothing." Karma smirked at you secretly giving you a thumbs up. You returned it as well and faced your parents.

"Now if you excuse us we're going upstairs to my room." You locked your hands together with Karma and left the room. Your mom waved you off as your dad glared daggers at Karma, his face obviously saying, "How dare you touch my daughter."

"So what now?" Karma asked.

"Guess we just wait till they finish unloading your stuff."

"So...we're not gonna be celebrating my birthday or Christmas?" Karma smirked.

"Don't worry we will. Why don't we get dressed or something? We'll eat out, my treat." you suggested.

"Well I'll take the offer since it's rare coming from you."

Time skip~

"We're going!" you and Karma yelled to your parents.

"Be safe!" they replied back. Karma shut the door behind you and grabbed your hand. You looked up at him and smiled.

"So, where do you want to eat out?" you asked curiously.

"Surprise me." he smirked.

"If you say so."

Time skip~

"Tada! Here we are~" Karma sweat dropped realizing where you guys were going to eat. McDonald's. He looked at you with a poker face and pointed at the restaurant.

"What the hell is this?"

"This is where we're gonna eat! Now, let's go in." You dragged Karma inside as he reluctantly followed.

"It's better than nothing." he thought.

"No I'm just kidding it's the other one next to it." you snickered dragging him back out. An irk mark appeared in his forehead. He grew tired of you dragging him, so he stood up properly and carried you, your legs dangling in front of him and the rest of your upper body facing his butt. You grew embarrassed because everyone was staring at you two weirdly.

"H-Hey let me down!"

"No."

"Why?! I was just kidding Karma!"

"Don't mess with me on my birthday."

"Okay okay, I won't so let me down!" He stuck his tongue out at the poor girl, refusing to let her go.

"Then if you want me to put you down, treat me tonight."

"Fine anything you want, just tell me."

"Looks like I'm gonna have you for dinner. I can't wait." He smiled. You looked at him confused until you realized what he meant.

"Anything but my virginity please ;-;" you cried.

"To late."