Ms. Loli

Me:Guess who's back~

Karma:The baka beyond baka's who got sick and didn't continue the story for days.

Me:...

Karma:...

Me:I love you.

Karma:What?

Me: What.

Karma's POV~

I dialed in the number and waited for it to ring. She didn't answer the first time, so I called her again. This time she answered.

"Oh, hello Karma-kun. It's been awhile!"

"Hello to you too Momoi-san. Can you do me a favor?"

"Now? I'm with Kuroko, Aomine, and one of Kuroko's teammates right now, if it's fine with you, can i bring them along?" (If you don't know where they're from they came from Kuroko no Basket but im pretty sure you guys know)

"Sure. Come at (your address) and bring some clothes that would fit a 6-year old."

"Okay, but why?"

"You'll see when you get here."

Time skip~

*Ding Dong* (I don't know how your doorbell sounds like -_-)

"Coming!"

Karma opened the door, and there stood Momoi, Kuroko, and Aomine. And one other random guy. Karma let them in and introduced them to the little girl.

"This is (y/n)...my 'cousin'"

Momoi's eyes sparkled with glee. "KAWAII!!! Kuroko! Aomine! Don't you guys think she's cute?!" she said pinching your cheeks.

"Sorry but I'm not into little girls. I only like-" Aomine got cut off.

"Don't say that in front of a little kid." Karma sighed.

"I hurz." you said with your face stretched out.

Everyone, but Karma, bent down to your height and introduced themselves. "My names Kuroko. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Aomine."

"And I'm Momoi!!!!"

"I'm Kagami. Let's get along!"

Karma looked irritated and sighed. "Now that the introductions over, Momoi come with me." he said dragging Momoi into another room while Kuroko and the rest played with the little girl.

"Karma, what's wrong?" she asked confused.

"That little girl is not really my cousin."

"Huh?"

"Remember I told you? My girlfriends name and all about her right?"

"Yeah.And?"

"Oh my gosh your such an idiot. That little girl is (y/n) my girlfriend! Now don't freak out-"

"KARMA-KUN YOUR INTO LOLI'S?!"

"LET ME FINISH! No I'm not into loli's, that girl used to be the same age as me and we were dating. Okay? I know its unbelievable at first, but if you listen to what I have to say after this-"

"Okay. I believe you."

"Huh?"

"I said I believe you. Anyways I'm gonna dress her up. Byeee."

"Oi don't treat her like a doll!"

They chased each other around the house. (Y/n) was in Momoi's arms, bouncing around with her movement.