Chapter Five

I DID NOT WRITE THIS! CREDIT GOES TO WIERDO88!! THANKS YOU! *SMILES*

Chistopher's P.O.V.

I look up to see Richard carrying me. I blush slightly before realizing I had no idea why he was holding me.
"What are you doing,"I ask.

"Oh you're awake? Well I'll take you to my house anyways."

What?! What should I do?

"Let me down" I say with with an accidental crack in my voice.

"Is that really what you want," he said. A devilish smirk tells he wouldn't listen anyways. Shit.

He starts to put me in the back of his car when I hear a girl start to yell.

"Hey, you can't just leave school and you can't just kidnap him," this girl said when she got to us, pointing at me when she said the word him.

I start to get out when Richard give me a death glare. "Fuck of Leila," he said like he was going to kill her. She didn't care. She grabbed my arm and walked away.

Leila's P.O.V.
Thank purple unicorns Christopher is ok. What if he died!? Wait why do I care? Hmmmm.

"Wanna sit with at lunch," I ask. He looks at me confused as fuck. How cute! Wait do I have a crush on him? I don't even think he likes girls.

"You are my new bestie and if you try to get out of it I'll ruin your insides," I said with a smile. Wait.....did I say that. Weird.

"Umm...a o-ok." He's sooo cute when he's scared.

At lunch umm.....er....Christiana called me over to her table. I wonder why. OH YEAH, WE WERE GOING TO EAT TOGETHER!

I pulled Christopher over to the table. When we got there I got a text.

"What is he doin here?"

I reply with a smile "He's my new bestie, he's soooo cute!!!" She looked at me totally grossed out.

She stop texting.

We sat there in total silence.

"Go away, now," she said in a dark voice as she glared at me.

"Wha..what?" Did I do something wrong?

"Go away and don't talk to me, cause until you can stop hanging out with that.....thing, I don't know you."

I was shocked for a second until I smirked. "Ok," I said. I looked at Christopher kissed his cheek, which he was so surprised about and walked away.

When we sat at an empty table this one dude came over. "Oh, first you act like a freak with my friend and now some random chick. God you're such a fag. The he..."

I cut him off there. "I'm the freak, and I think Chris is adorable even if he doesn't like me. Go fuck a chicken," I yelled.

The boy stormed off, I smile, happy with my work.

Christopher's P.O.V.
I can't believe she stood up for me. And kissed me. Eww. I think.

"Do you know who that guy is," she ask very concern.

"That's my brother, King," I explained.

"He is evil, I will eat his throat!" Wooow, she's oddly aggressive.

"Well, you're trapped with, Chris," she said with a smile.

"Why," I ask.

"Because, now that I'm friends with you, I'm free to be me," she says, with the biggest smile I'm ever seen.

Her smile faded. "I need to show you something."

I give her a confused look. "Ummmm ok." She lifts up her sleeve. To my surprise I see at least 20 scars, and that's only one arm.

"Even cheerleaders are sad and can cut their arms."