Chapter Six

~Listen closely...I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! DONT KILL ME!i Cant stop editing it~

The whole day was crazy and went by so fast. I was nearly kinnapped by a jock-not to mention my crush- i found out a chearleader cuts her arms and i got kissed...by a girl. What the fuck ew! Just...ugh no!

Anyway i was back on the yellow school bus awaiting the arrival of more kids before departure but i noticed that King wasnt with me. Slowly gazing around the bus i look around for the brunettes sexy and curly locks.

In a matter of seconds i spot them. Sitting in the very front.

"I might regret this." I told my self.

I stand up and make my way over to him and the minute i get over there his happy gleeful face was darkened. It was a scowl of disgust in plain sigh and his eyes was full of hatred.

"Wh-what...a-are y-you doing...over here King?"

My voice was shakey and so were my sweaty palms.

"Stop acting like the pussy you are and go sit down. Fucking fag."

Everytime...those words hit me to the core. It always hurts to know my brother is using the one word he knows that hurts me the most.

Instead of crying or walking away i couldnt help this....i snapped. A scowl was placed on my face as i grabbed King by the collar.

"What am i doing?!" I panic internally

"Let go you freak!" He hissed under his breathe. A softness but deadliness to his voice.

"Arent you a smartass! If im a freak because of my sexuality doesnt that make you one becuase of your confession this morning!? I have no fucking clue what the hell is wrong with you King but you need to act like youve got some god damn sense!"

I didnt see it.

I didnt hear it.

I could barely feel it...

That is....until i ended up on the floor of the bus.

A sharp scream everyone was familiar with had left my lips as my face gave off a stinging sensation in my cheek, and a metallic taste was now lingering in my mouth.

"I-i cant believe you hit me!" I shouted at him pissed of and very disappointed.

Hes never hit me before.

"Shut up! You are so asking for it!" He picked me up and tossed outside the bus and i landed on my hands on knees.

I stood and looked at him through hooded eyes and through my hair that was now covering my face.

"You are the worst brother you know that? I dont see why im related to a complete outcast, a loner, a freak, a cock sucker, and a complete faggot. Mom couldve done better than your lame dad thats for sure."

I just stared. Of course what he was saying was affensive but we have a crowd....i dont wanna disappoint, although im going to anyway.

I laugh a litte and the blood in my mouth can only make half of it audible.

I spit and look back at King.

"You deserve to die you piece of shit!"

That's it. I marched up to him and he backed away. Taking a left swing he turned his whole body to the right and knees me in the stomach. Taking ahold of his knee i push it back making him fall. I put my hands in my pockets and walk over.

"You wanna talk King?" i said calmly.

STOMP!

"You think your so cool? Youd be nothing without me!"

STOMP!

"Who was it that made you be friends with the jocks?"

STOMP!

"Who made you try out for football? Who was there was no one else was!?"

I wanted to keep stepping on him but it didnt feel right in a way. As i went for another kick i was stopped by my brothers arms.

Grabbing my ankle he swung me over and i made contact with the bus.

"Ah!"

I slid down the bus and looked up to see a blurry figure infront of me.

Richard?

I stood up and saw a bloodied King make his way on the bus with a smirk.

"See you at home." He called happily. I was gonna get it.

~King~

Oh my god! Whats wrong with me. I just fought my brother...my crush...a family memeber. The sight of his blood was pleasing though. He just needed to be put back in his place...right? No! Get a grip King!

I need to get it together. Ill just finsih taking the bus. Yeah thats it and then ill appologize.

~Home~

I slowly walked upstairs as my entire body shaked. He won't forgive me i just know it...but its worth a try isn't it?

I knock on the door expecting a whimper or a small come in but nothing came. I walked in and no one was there...weird.

I walked around the huge house in search for my brother. Hes not home yet.

Oh well...i can wait. It gives me more time to think.