Chapter Three

~......HI! Im so happy! You guys are actually reading this and i want this chapter to be dedicated to emoboy107. Hes a cool dude and you guys should check out his profile. Same goes for my homegurl AyakaMinami. Hey boo! Okay well here goes the nexy chapter. Oh and does anyone have ideas? Ill take them! :) ~

~Kings P.O.V~

I was walking to class when i saw my fellow jock/friend Richard. I smiled as i began to walk towards him...hoping to have a conversation about what happened between Christopher and I seeing as though hes the only one who knows my secret. Oh god...just the thought gets me hard.

I stop dead in my tracks when i realized he shoved my brother in the bathroom with him and walked in after him. Ugh....enough with the bullying!

I run after them and secretly open the bathroom door when i heard something i didnt want to. A small moan coming from my brother.

"I see your enjoying this?" Richard questions him.

My chest tightens and my eyes burn. My heart just droppend to the core of the earth as I let my tears fall. I cant believe this is happening. After i told Richard that i was in love with my brother...and after i confessed to Christopher this morning they go and do this!? I knew they Richard was cold and i knew that he was a bully...but this..this isnt what i wanted.

My face composes and i wipe my tears. I hate you....i hate you both with every fiber in my body. Its my turn to hurt someone...

'Your next Richard.'

~Christophers P.O.V~

~Math class~

So much has happened to me in one day. My brother confessed to me and I was raped...

A devil and an angel copy of myself show up on my shoulders interrupting my thoughts.

The devil gives a snicker. "Its nit rape if you like it kid."

"Oh hush you. Christopher you should report this to someone." The angel tries to encourage me.

I didnt like it! Or did i? No! I didnt!

The devils chuckles and looks over at the angel. "Hes fighting with his conscious. Its so cute how he cant decide."

I slap the angel and devil off my shoulders and try to concentrate on the lecture.I looked over to King seeing his full attention was on the teacher. I just want to go to lunch to see my brother. Despite his confession i still wanted to hang out with him.

I loud shrill noise spread through out the classroom signalling everyone to leave. As i stand up i feel a hand on my shoulder making me jump.
I turned around slowly.

"H-hi King."

"Can i talk to you?" He questiins. Im afraid to talk. His voice isnt as normally jumpy and happy as usual. It was deep and dark.

"Sure."

My brother and i begin to walk in the empty halls when i hear a crack from his knuckles and a evil smirk was placed on his face.

Before i can ask what this was about i was pushed against the lockers...hard. A crack from my back was heard as i gasp from the sudden impact. All the air leaves my lungs and i grab at his hand that was wrapped around my fragile throat.

I was kicking my legs and gasping for the sweet air i needed so much. Tears were now brimming my eyes that were now puffy along with my red face.

"You think after everything i done for you...after how much love and respect i gave you...all the support and attention you needed that i want to do this? I cant believe you. How could you go and let Richard touch you like that?!" He screamed at me. His deep voice echoing through the empty hall ways.

My conscious is slowly fading and my head hurts. Ringing is sounding through my ears.

"Your a fag going off and letting anyone do that to you..."

He drops me and i lay motionless. I go to blink but my eues glue shut as my cheeks heat up and tears flow down my face. My own brother saying the one word he hates...fag...im pathetic.

"Bye Christopher." Hearing his footsteps i find calmness in the dark that is slowly consuming my brain and i pass out right but not before i hear a scream.