Chapter Four

~Hey guys. Im feeling a little better but lately things have been getting worse. The only thing keeping me going is Jayy and Dahvie. The same people who saved me from my suicidal wishes with the power of their music. Anyway thank you and i love you all. Please keep reading voting and commenting.~

~Leila~

"OMG! IS THAT YOU CHRISTOPHER!?"

I look at the uncon...uncon...not awake boy on the floor. He is breathing. Thats good...i think. Ew! He had a stapler through his lip! Or is it an piercing?

I examine the boy when i immediately think of calling for my best friend um...uh...oh yeah! Christiana. I flip my phone open and dial her number.

One ring...

Two rings...

Three rings...

"Hello?" Her voice says through the phone. So pretty.

"Hey girl. How are you?"

"Omg! Your not gonna believe it! Okay so i was like...in class when a new student walked in. He was totes hawt and stuff. He was talking to me and i got his number! Omg yes! And so we might have some fun later tonight. If you know what i mean."

"No i dont know what you mean."

"Ugh...you idiot! Forget it. What do you want?" She yelled at me through the phone making my ears sound like...um...i think those loud things that make noise when school is over...what are they called!? Oh yeah bells!

"Hm...i forgot."

"Whatever. Ill talk to you at lunch. Im in the middle of class trying to get this old man to leave me alone."

"Kkay." I reply and flip my phone close.

I look at Christopher. Oh my ger! I was supposed to tell her about Christopher! Oh boy...hm...maybe i should just go get her. Yeah!

I stand up and run down the halls in search of Christiana.

~Richard~

Being sexy is the greatest. Hehe i mean come on. Wjo wouldnt fall for my sexy ass. Thats just physically mentally and emotionally impossible. Ugh...i need to stop hanging around those nerds in class. Theyre smartness is rubbing off on me and thats not gonna look good on my résumé.

As i turn the corner i shoot the hall monitor a smile and he smirls and nods in approval. Who wouldnt approve of this big piece of sexiness candy?

I continue making my way down the hall when see Leila running away from a boy on the floor. Hm...he looks familiar. Shit! Shit! Shit! Thats Christopher! Hm...if hes on the floor slepping...he must have someone else after him. Thats what the freak gets. Walking to him and picking him up with my sexy body builder arms i walk him to my car.

I can leave this school whenever the fuck i want! No one rules over me. I turn the car on and smirk as i make my way home.

~Christopher~

I wake up with a sore throat and a giant head ache. I cant tell if im still in school or not. When i look around the place i notince that im no longer by loclers...im shaking and that...im moving!?