Chapter 4

Wes had the camera, and he was now leading us through the halls. Silently we walked, lace not letting go of Paul. James wasn't anywhere to be seen, and honestly I was getting worried. "Cafeteria exit is closest." Wendall whispers. Wes nods and motions for us to turn the corner. The cafeteria door is closed, and Wendall crouches under the window. Looking through it, he gives us the signal that's it is clear.
The cafeteria is empty with all the tables still out.
It was kind of creepy. "Go!" I whisper yell, and our class starts running towards the exits on the opposite side of the room. Then someone comes through one of the exits.

He's wearing a black mask. And holding a gun. Me, Wes and Wendall were still on the opposite side of the cafeteria, and most of our classmates had made it out.
One gunshot in the air and the person was shouting. He was short, and had a deep familiar voice. "Everyone down!" He yelled. It was Wes, Wendall, me, and about two other kids. Two more masked people came into the cafeteria and shut the doors. Lace made it out, it made me happy.
"We have a hostage situation here. Anyone make a move and someone's getting shot." His voice was so familiar. Wes had the camera on the ground. I was sat down next to the two of them,
"Move the tables." One of the people said. The two others moved all the tables aggressively to the walls. The room was open now, everyone could see everyone. Five hostages.
"Look!" Wes turns my attention to someone sitting in the far corner. If was James.

I'll update later! Thanks for reading.