Chapter five

Wow three updates

It was James. I was frozen, it was James and his eyes were closed. I needed to get to him but couldn't make myself move.
The three guys were whispering in the middle of the cafeteria. Probably discussing what they were going to bargain for in exchange for our safety I thought. I looked at James trying to decipher wether or not he was breathing. At this point, I couldn't handle not knowing.
I snuck an inch. Two. Three. Five inches away from Wes and Wendall who were looking at me like I was crazy. Seven, eight, twelve more inches.
And then I was three inches away from him. "Hey!" I froze at the voice.
"You, what are you doing?" I looked up at the three figures who were now looking at me.
"Get back to where you were sitting." I look at James. I need to know if he is alright. "Girl I'm warning you!" And then police sirens.

"They're here!" One said. Then the third one leaned in and whispered something. "We need an injure one."
"Last chance kid. Move!" I look to Wes and Wendall. They motioned for me to move. I shook my head. "What?" "No." "Girl!" And then a shot. My arm. Another shot. My left side. "CALLIE!" Wes screamed. "SHUT UP." "I said one shot." The first figure snapped at the other two. Each had shot me once. I looked down, my hoodie was hiding my flesh but red was flowing out.

It stung, like a million bee stings. It was numb but it still hurt. "Callie?" Someone asks. "James!" I say, but it hurt. I was already sitting, but I have lost all strength and feeling, and I slump against the wall. "Callie!" James wraps his arms around me.
Then the phone rang.

Sorry,
Short updates.
What day should be my weekly update for this story?
Go check out my other stories to! Thanks!