Chapter 1

Taylor's POV:

I've loved and I've lost in life, I've dated plenty of guys but none of them lasted very long, I loved each and every one of them, don't get me wrong, but there's no one else like my love, my friend, my everything.

Secrets have a tendency of digging its way up to the public eye. At times I'm jealous of Cara because she can love whoever she wants and show that love to the public without getting grilled by anyone.
Victoria's Secret models, goodness, some of them are awe striking and simply gorgeous. The most beautiful is my Karlie, Karlie Kloss, she's the girl who secretly owns my heart....

The way her eyes sparkle when we're lying in bed together just talking about our future plans.
I've admired her beauty and brilliance, she's my muse, my love, my best friend.

Today we are having a sleep over to bake some of her famous Karlie Kookies. I put some music on for us to jam to, finally deciding upon a song, I start to sing along, " ... she looks so perfect standing there in my American Apparel underwear...", remembering the time she slept over and forgot her underwear, borrowing some of mine.

I was jumping up and down like a crazed fan, with a wooden spoon in my hand,shoutting out the lyrics to one of my new favourite songs, when Karlie poked my sides.

I jumped about 10 feet in the air, then struck her on the arm with the spoon, just enough to sting a little.

"Damn you've got quite the hit there, don't you genius!" I then remembered I had on my genius shirt, snickering at me, I hit her ones more, but before the spoon could hit her shoulder, and grabs my arm and tugs me into a big bear hug.

Her scent is intoxicating, sweet, yet not to dominant.

'Okay, get it together' I thought to myself, right then my iPod skipped to Only A Girl by Gia and I ran, trying to save my dignity a bit.