Chapter 16

Taylor's POV:

What Karlie said made sense, I don't love Calvin, I only agreed to marry him because I felt sorry for him because he was so sweet and I didn't really love him.

I dialled his number and within the first few rings he answered, sounding of of breath probably because he is at the gym.

"Calvin, I need to see you tonight we need to discuss something"

"Sure babe , I'll see you in a hour I'm just finishing up at the gym!! I love you!!!"

"Love you too" I said even though I knew it was a lie.

The time has come to tell him we should call off the wedding. I love Karlie too much to hurt her like this and it's hurting me as well.

Calvin walked into my apartment and I told him to sit down.

"Adam, we ...." That was how I always started when I was about to say something serious, I called him by his real name.

"I knew it was too soon, I'll postpone the wedding we'll get married in about a month's time, okay?"

He stood up and left, I didn't want to get married that was what I wanted to say but he didn't give me a chance.

I called Karlie and she didn't answer at all until I called her for the 7th time.

I told her about what happened and I heard her smile through the phone.

Karlie's POV:

She tried to call off the wedding but he didn't give her a chance to talk, I decided I would go to her apartment.

When I walked through the door, she was watching Grey's Anatomy while curling up with Olivia or Dibbles as we like to call her.

"Hey....."

"Ummm, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for calling you weak, I'm weak too, we tend to hide behind bodyguards and walls because we're to afraid to show our true selves" was all I uttered before she enveloped me in a tight hug.

"Although I didn't appreciate the weak part, you are right, I don't love him, I love having him around but that's only because you're not always here, I want you Karlie, I love you, I love you times infinity, I don't know how to cope without you." I was baffled by her courageous outburst.

"Finally miss Swift, you figured out what you want!!" I replied with a grin and kissed her lips softly.

"I'll wreck your wedding and marry you myself if it has to come to that!!"

A/N: Two chapters in one day?? Isn't it just glorious, well thanks to the people who actually commented and said they enjoyed the story!!!

You people make my day!!!

Love you guys. Xxxx Leané