Chapter 9

Taylor's POV:

So here we were, Josh towering over Karlie and me screaming at him to leave, in the end I left, I was hurt because I exposed myself and my soul to her and she doesn't even tell him to leave, how does that work?! I love her, always have and always will from the moment I saw her beautiful face and it turned out that her heart and soul was just as beautiful, but this isn't Karlie, I don't know where that fiesty, happy girl went.....

*tell me what you want, what you really, really want* my phone was ringing, I know it's cheesy, but it reminded me of the time that me and Karlie made a Dubsmash to this song.

"Hey honey!"
"Hey Calvin, what's wrong?"
"Does something have to be wrong for me to call my stunning girlfriend? I think not, but babe, I'll pick you up at 6, I have something special planned for you, I promise you'll love it!"
"Okay, I'll see you later" and with a faint beep sound he was gone, I should probably get dressed for tonight....

Karlie's POV:

"You're hurting me!! Let go of me Joshua!!!! Leave me alone!"
"Oh but my dear, this isn't you, you're not a lesbian!"
"If it's any consolidation, I've never quiet loved you as I loved Taylor!" I felt a stinging pain on my cheek as a hand struck my face.
"Since you're the butch lesbian, you should know how to take a proper beating!" I would lie if I said I wasn't crying, my world came tumbling down and I know that I am alone for good.

One last punch and I was out.

Storyline:

Josh took Karlie and dragged her to his car and drove to his house, he dumped her on the kitchen floor to drag her to the basement.

He knew after those punches she would be weak and after Taylor walked out, she lost her will to fight so he wasn't going to bind her wrists together.

Karlie's POV:

I woke up and I realised I was dragged into the basement because you could smell the mould in this place and it felt so cold here.