Chapter fourteen (confession!!)

A/N

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE! ^_^

Anthony's P.O.V.

I walked around the corner after we had done our deed to Deondrae's house.

The plan was to spray paint, trash and destroy his room. We spray painted 'perve' in big pink colors. We knocked over his desks and ripped all the papers in his room. So you might say that our plan was a complete success!!

I walked around the corner after i finished contacting the others.

"Everyone here" i asked looking around. "Yo, where Corhan" Daniel asked panicking, then it hit me that Corhan was missing.

"I'll go look for him you guys get the car ready to leave" i ordered them and looked around the corner of the house to see Corhan with a shocked look on his face.

"YO LETS GO MAN" I whisper yelled at him.

He still stood there looking shocked.

I approached him to see what has him shocked like that. I heard someone talking "You want us to what!" I heard a husky voice screech "rape her" a familiar voice spoke. I tried to figure out who it was and found out that it was none other then Deondrae. Who were they going to rape.

I grabbed Corhan and headed to the car. He still was in shock. This must be a really serious situation.

Corhan P.O.V.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Deondrae plans on raping Bella.

My blood boiled and i was pissed. I think i actually like Bella and no one will touch her. She is now my responsibility. I feel protective of her.

We arrived at my house and everyone left. I think its time i make her mine.

I took a quick shower and drove to Bella's house. She opened after the 7th knock. She looked tired in her spongebob pj's . Se looked fine even when she's tired.

" huh........Corhan what are you doing here" she asked with sleepiness overtaking her tone. " ummm.........can i come in" she wobbled but found her balance and stepped aside for me to come in.

" can you wait here i will be right back" she said and rushed upstairs before i even opened my mouth to respond. I chuckled to my self only Bella.

So how can i tell her. 'Oh bella i really like you, would you like to go out with me' noooo that sounds stupid. Come on Corhan you can do better.

Bella P.O.V.

Corhan came to my house. But why. I told him i would be right back because i needed to freshen up. I can't let him see me looking like a hobo, no offense to hobos though. I took a quick shower and that woke me up. Oh well there goes my chance of getting more then 6 hours of sleep. I changer into some red and white plaid shorts and a girl wife beater.

I walked downstairs and saw him pacing around the room too deep in thought to see that i was watching him. He looked frustrated and nervous. Why? I have no idea.

"Hey..." He stopped and tok my hand and sat me down on the couch.

"Look i need to talk to you about something very serious" i nodded in response waiting for him to continue.

"Remember earlier when you told me about Deondrae and you" he continued and i rose my eyebrows in confusion telling him to continue. " well me and the boys had came up with a plan to trash his house" i rose up in anger " WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU DO THAT WHEN I TOLD YOU NOT TO GET INVOLVED!" I screeched but he just motioned me to sit down again and i did, only in the hope to find out some answers.

"I overheard him talking about raping someone........and i think he might be talking about you......."