Chapter four (the party)

5 weeks later

Anthony P.O.V.

Well time to go on my date with Kayla. I really hope this thing work out well because for the couple of weeks we've been hanging out nonstop. We have been chilling and guess what? I DIDN'T TRY SHIT! I mean i really like her but its like i have respect for her to try anything that she wouldn't approve of.

Today is the day we go on out 10th date. I want to take her to the beach and then we could go SKINNY DIPPING! (A/N- I want to go skinny dipping don't judge me guys)

I was wearing dark blue jeans with a red Nike shirt that says 'don't sweat me swag' in big bold white letters. I also wore black red and white Jordan's. i had on some chains that spells 'haters' in gold encrusted with diamonds and my watch was black with diamonds also. (A/N- GOLD ALL IN MY CHAIN GOLD ALL IN MY WATCH DON'T BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH JIGGA JIGGA JIGGA! <3 that song).

|Beach

We were at the beach eating out dinner and watched the stars sparkle thin dark sky. We were talking about some random things and laughing. The way her blondish hair flopped in the night skies, the way she moved, looked and talk. everything about her had me starring. I think i might love this girl.

Corhan P.O.V.

WHOO! This party will be off the hook! Even though my homeboy couldn't come because he is in love with this girl. I think her name was bailey or some shit like that. I think he might even consider leaving the game for her. Wow i can't even imagine not being able to fuck a different girl each night. Man he has to be strong to pass that.

Anyways the songs living up the party got some drinks and some food for the guest to eat. I can't wait to make my move on Bella. she's not going to suspect a thing.

I am wearing this khaki pants with a black short sleeved v-neck shirt and some red vans. I was looking good for the ladies and one special one in particular.

Bella P.O.V.

It has been 5 weeks since the war between me and corhan started. So far corhan:19 me:18. And guess what?! Tonight is the night i gain one point on him especially with the outfit i have on. I was wearing this black bandage dress that showed all my curves with some long heels with red bottoms. I wore my diamond hoop earrings with some spike bracelets. I was looking good to make my comeback.

| At the party

I walked in and all eyes were on me. At the corner of my eyes i saw corhan approaching me. Time to make my move.

He approached me in the cockiest of ways and he kind of looked cute, for a victim.

"Would you like a tour of my house" he asked "i would love to.....corhan" i said with a smirk. He led me to his house and it was huge with beige walls. It felt so welcoming. He led me upstairs to his room i propose and he plopped down patting the spot next to him suggesting that i sit next to him and thats exactly what i did.

"Thought you wouldn't come" he said while moving closer to me. I knew that this was the perfect time to make my move. Here goes nothing.

I cupped his face and kissed him on the lips. To my surprised he instantly kissed back. He licked my bottom lips begging for entrance, i let him in and our tongues moved in sync. He gently layed me on my back. As he hovered on me he started kissing my neck, cheeks and then back to my lips.

This boy thought he had me until i switched positions and i was now on top. I kissed his neck and nibbled on his ear and he let out a deep groan. I instantly knew that i had gotten the best of him.

I got off him and looked down to see his 'friend' was in view and i just chuckled. "Looks like the player was enjoying this a little bit too much" he looked at me with a shocked face. "You've got to be kidding me" he whined and i just smirked at him and left to go back to the party. Corhan:19 me:20. I think i at least deserved double credit for that one.