Chapter twenty four (final chapter)

Corhann's P.O.V.

Why does this always have to happen to me?

"Alright i'll be there in a moment"

I just got a call that Bella's in the hospital. Rushing out of the house I slammed my car door. Gripping tightly on the steering wheel I stomped on the gas pedal and made my way towards the hospital.

Getting out of the car I rushed to the desk. "Umm. I would like to know where Bella is located"

She looked up from her thick rimmed glasses and typed something in the computer.

"Yes she's in room 3b on the third floor" I gave her a nod and rushed up the stairs.

This is the day. I'm tired of going around in circles with her today's the day when I tell her that I love her and i'm willing to do anything for her.

Finally reaching the third floor I opened her door to see two figures stood near the hospital bed. I walked slowly towards then and saw that they were chresanto and the doctor. They turned they're attention towards me including bella.

"Hi" I waved awkwardly.

"Hi" Bella responded "um, could you guys give me a second?" She asked. Both men nodded and exited the room.

I approached her bed. Taking a seat down I raised a finger signaling that I was about to talk to her.

Taking in a deep breath I started my ranting

"Look I know we've been through some difficult shit and i'm tired of it. I want you and me together going around the world doing romantic shit. I've never been the type of niggah to settle down with any dame. Even my motto was fuck and duck but someway somehow you opened me up to see the real truth. All those girls meant nothing to me and I for them but you....you're my everything. You're in my dreams, my heart and everywhere I can possibly think of. I know I hurt you before with all the stupid things I said back at the hospital and i'm sorry. Sorry for every tear I caused fall down that beautiful face of yours"

I gently took my hands and laid then on her cheek.

I realized that she was crying, not the sad kind but the happy ones.

Taking that as a sign I continued with the rant.

" I guess what i'm saying is that you're my true meaning. My true meaning to live, my true meaning to do better and my true meaning of love. I love you with all of my heart and I want you to be mine again, this time no bullshit, no secrets and no lies. I want to start fresh with you baby girl"

She laid her hands on mine and tears started streaking down her face.

" I love you so much and I want to be with you Corhann but i have something to tell you"

I painfully sucked in a breath and nodded for her to continue.

"I slept with Chresanto" she shamefully mumbled

I slowly breath in and out and responded

"Its okay, I mean we weren't together but i'm glad you told me so. I'll talk to you later because you look tired, bye love"

I kissed her forehead and walked out of the room feeling sad, angry yet happy and content. I saw Chres down the hall. My fist collided with his jaw the moment I saw him. He fell to the floor and I bent down to his level "that jaw looks pretty bad good thing we're in a hospital. Oh and Chres next time I see you near my girl this will continue"

with that said I patted his shoulders and walked out of the hospital felling happy knowing that my life will change for the better and its all because of Bella, My true meaning for everything.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

A/N

I wanted to make this long but.....its whatever

Anyways guys i'm finally finished with the book. Please do tell me how you feel about the ending of the book. I might make a epilogue but only if you guys want me to.

I also want to tell you guys how grateful i am that you guys are reading my books and following me.

Also if you guys can read my new book called jock vs bad boy that would make me very happy

Fan, vote and comment please

~Miss_Imperfection_