Chapter twenty two: the morning after

Bella

Curling my hands into a ball, I rubbed them on my eyes. Opening my eyes I saw that the whole bedroom was filled with golden rays of sunlight. I twisted my body to the side of the bed and placed my feet on the cold wooden floor. Shivering, I made my first attempt of standing up. Next thing I know i'm on the floor with the sheets from the bed covering me up.

And that ladies and gentleman is the reason behind my hatred for the mornings. Yesterday morning I woke up to see that my face was covered in doodles, I guess that's the definition of making me feel better to my friends. Huffing I grabbed the side of the bed and pulled myself up from the floor. Placing both hands on my back i bend backward to get a satisfying crack sound. Now that my body is relaxed I walked around the bed and saw that I was not alone in the room.

No, no, no what the fuck happened last night?

I kept trying to remember the events of last night only to come blank. On top of my confusion my head is pounding faster then a humming bird's heart. I feel as if i'm in a vortex and everything around me is moving at the speed of life. Well now I know never to drink so much alcohol in a day.

As if the gods were listening to my complaints, the whole room is no longer spinning and now i'm engulfed in the depths of the darkness.

The last thing I heard was the mystery man screeching "what the fuck, Bella? Bella? Stop fucking playing around! SOMEONE, ANYONE PLEASE HELP!!"

Deondrae P.O.V.

Pushing my wrist higher, I placed my foot on the floor and pushed. stumbling back a loud thump sound boomed throughout the eerie warehouse. Now that I've fallen on the floor I start wiggling myself around trying to get the small blade I had in my pockets.

I kept searching over and over again but I couldn't find anything. I guess hey already searched me before they tied me up. Beads of sweat were formed on my forehead as I attempted to wiggle my way out of the roped. I screamed in agony as the ropes tightened on my already bleeding wrists.

After multiple failed attempts of trying to set myself free I stopped to catch my breath. Moments later the doors opened and rays of sunlight flooded through the door. I closed my eyes because anymore second of that sunlight and my eyes would be a goner. when the doors closed the same darkness engulfed me once again.

In the corner of my eyes I could see the person moving towards me but I was too immobile do move even the slightest. The mystery person picked the chair and placed it back up and I came face to face with my boss. The one in charge of my every moves.......

~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&

Okay so guys this book will soon end because I'm getting tired of having to upload like six different books. Thanks for all the love and support i've been given and here's your upload. ^_^

So in all I would have to say that I have about 3 or 4 more chapters left before TM is finished. Lol I just realized that my Initials stand for the fan base of my favorite band. 

Upload?........Bish I might 

~Miss_Imperfection_