chapter nineteen (serves you right)

Bella P.O.V.

    To say i was mad would be an understatement. i can't believe the nerves of Corhan. who was he to judge someone based on what they did in the past. sure it might've been wrong to do so but he has absolutely no right to lash out on him like he did. 

     I approached him. i looked up to see him smirking. i can't believe this! Before i knew what i was doing my hands collided with his cheeks leaving a red handprint on his left cheek. "YOU ASS" he looked taken back from my words but quickly recovered. "I'm the ass right? you know what i should've let him gang bang you when i had the chance" 

     I have to admit i was a little hurt from his comment. tears threaten to form but i bit my lip and looked up at him to see the same blank expression i saw before. That made me very angry to see him so heartless. I lifted my index finger and poked his chest. "you're only proving me right. And from the very start i told you i didn't need help but you insisted. i hope you're happy because we're OVER!!" 

     I ran out of the hospital in hopes of finding Deondrae to apologize but i was't that lucky. i shivered as the cold breeze brushed against my skin forming goosebumps on my forearm. I turned back and entered the hospital and approached the front desk. "hello, how may i help you" the secretary chirped when i approached the desk. i wonder how she can be happy working at a place where lives are taken.

"um yes, when can Kayla Martinez receive visitors" she checked her computer and looked back up at me with a smile on her face "right now, oh her room is on the second floor number 250C"  I walked towards the waiting room but not before thanking her. 

     I opened the doors and saw Anthony still pacing around the room and now accompanied his friends. Daniel, jazz, beyonce, misha, chresanto, rayan, Craig and Jacob occupied most of the seats. when they saw me they all sent me an apologetic smile which i returned. i walked towards Anthony and pulled him towards the door.

"Anthony they told me now they could get visitors and i thought you might want to see her first" he looked relieves "thanks Bella" his voice came out hoarse and i just nodded and went back in the waiting room and took a seat next to chresanto.

Its funny how many things can happen in such a short time.

Anthony P.O.V.

     Here goes nothing.

With that thought in mind i opened the door...........

-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-_-

HELLO!!

SO UM YEAH.........THAT'S IT

Sorry i haven't been updating its just that i was.....busy?

If this chapter sucked comment or personally message me which ever way i would appreciate any feedback that you have for me and enjoy!

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^