Chapter 10((((:

Ry's POV:
I looked at Taylor an finally answered him.
M- yes Taylor.
I said. He let out a breath and pulled me into a hug. I smiled and pulled away. He looked at me and came close, he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back and smiled. We pulled away and there was someone coming. I asked them if they could take a picture of us. I smiled and Taylor looked at me even when I told him to smile. I said thank you to the lady and looked at the picture. It was cute. He was looking at me like we were in love and have been together forever. I looked at the time and it was 9:30pm.
T-let's get going.
I smiled and he took my hand and opened the car door for me. I buckled in and went on Instagram. I put the picture of us we got to tonight and captioned it saying "one good thing came out tonight!❤️ thanks Taylor for the amazing night. I love youuu💘" I tagged him to. I went off insta cause everyone was comments things like - "OMG there dating" , " so cute" , "I love them!!!".
*skip ride*
Tay's POV:
She said yes!!!! Yaya she is mine! I look over at her and she is sleeping in the seat. I pull up to the hotel and get out. I go to her side and I carefully unbuckle her. I carry her to her room. I grab sweat pants and slide them up her legs with her dress still on. Then I take her dress off and put a sweatshirt on her. I walk out of her room after I tuck her in and I go to my room. The guys are there. Hayes asks
H- so???
M- she said no
AG- WHAT?!
They all shouted. I smile and say
M- guys I'm kidding! She said yes! She mine guys!
AG-Yyayya. That's great Taylor!
I got in shorts and stayed shirtless.
*next day*
Ryder's POV:
I woke up in sweats. How? Hmm Taylor. I put a sports bra on and stayed in the sweat pants. I started walking to Taylor's room in sweat pants and a sports bra. In Taylor's room was Nash, Hayes, Matt, and Taylor. I knocked on the door and Hayes answered.
H- hey.
He looked at me wide eyed and blushed. He has like me for a while now. I just smiled at him. I went to Taylor's bed and saw him sleeping. Aww he looks so cute. He was sleeping on his side. His back was facing me. I crawled up to his bed and put my arms around his waist and my face in the back crease of his neck. I blew on the back of his neck wanting to wake him up. I left kisses on his neck and he shivered. I knew he was awake now.
M- I know your awake now.
He laughed and turned his head towards me. I pecked his cheek and whispered
M- how did I get in these cloths?
T- I didn't look at you but I also didn't think you would be comfy in a dress.
I smiled and crawled over him so I could see his face. I saw a phone and saw the 3 boys recording us. I hide my face in Taylor's neck and giggled. He looked back and said "hey guys" then looked at me. He leaned in and kiss me gently the guys were screaming "OHHH TAYLOR!!! GET IT!!!" I pulled away and said
M-I'm going to my room
T- aw babe why?
M-cause I have to get dressed and stuff
T-noooooo don't leave!
He came over to me and grabbed my waist and lifted me over his shoulder!
M-TAYOR!! MET ME DOWN!!
He threw me on his bed and hovered over me.
T- you look fine. Your not leaving.
M- in case you didn't know I'm in a sports bra and sweats. I don't look good . Let me go get dressed.
T- and your still my gorgeous girl
I blushed and smiled at him calling me "his girl". I pulled his head down and almost kissed him but I pushed him off me and ran out the door. I heard the guys laughing and saying they got it on video. They are stupid sometimes I swear. Anyways, I got in the shower, did everything I needed to. Got out and let my hair be natural so I did nothing to t but brush it. Then I put mascara on and got dressed. I wore black high waisted shorts and a tee shirt that said "food is bae". I then left my room and went to my moms room. (M=me, h=mom)
M-hi mommy.
H-morning hunny. How are you?
M- good! Taylor and I are dating. He asked me last night.
H- that's great! You do remember we leave in a month right?
M- yes mom. How is that going to work? What if he can't handle it?
H- babygirl if he likes you the way he says he does which trust me he does, he will do everything he can to keep you guys together. You guys will be okay.
I got up and hugged her.
M-thanks mom, I love you
I say as I kiss her cheek.
H- I love you to hunny.
I left my moms room. I know she has made some friend while we have been here which is good for her. As I was walking to my room I get a text:
~from Taylor😍💖~
Come to the magcon area!
I didn't even respond. I walked there and saw the guys on stage making sure everything worked. I looked a Taylor and just looked at his every feature. I can't believe he is mine. He looked at me and smirked, knowing I was looking at him. I smile and shake my head. He went to the microphone and said
T- check one check one two. I love Ryderrrrrr
He said carrying out the r sound. I walked up stage to him and jumped on his back. We were laughing when his manager came up. (S= manager)
S- you should leave Taylor alone he has work to do.
I got off his back and shake my head in a yes way. I started to walk back to my room. I know Taylor and I know he was most likely talking to his manager about what he said. I got to my room and was about to close the door when there was a knock. I opened it and it was my best friend!
M-LYNN!!! OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?
I screamed at her as I pulled her into a tight hug.
L- what a girl can't come see her best friend?
M- omg I missed you
L-I missed you too!