Chapter 14

Tay's POV:
R-Taylor I'm....pregnant...
What? How?
M- what?
R-I'm having a baby....your baby.
Ryder's POV:
He stood there. I don't know what to do....
T- a baby? MY baby??
M-yeah Taylor your baby...
He came over to me and hugged me. He lifted me up and spun me around. He leaned down and put his hands on my belly and started talking to our baby
T- hey baby. I'm your daddy and I will always love you and your mommy.
I looked at him and he looked back in my eyes. I had tears in my eyes and he smile and put our foreheads together. He soon leaned in and kissed me. He whispered against my lips:
T-I will be there for you and this baby. I love you please be mine again baby?
He had tears in his eyes and I nodded my head yes! The guys were all watching us with tears in there eyes and they clapped and then came over and we had a group hug. All the guys said:
AG- we will be there for this baby too.
I smiled and said
M- you guys are the best. I'm happy to call you my family.
Ryder said
R- yes you guys are the best and I am also happy to call you my family. This baby will love all of you guys.
They smiled.
Ryder's POV:
So your probably wondering when this happened? Well it was the night we had our first date.
~FLASHBACK~
Taylor just asked me to be his girlfriend!!! I'm so happy! We were on our way back to the hotel when he made a sharp turn left.
M- TAYLOR! Where are we going?
T- somewhere special.
M-Tay babe tell meeeee!!
T- you will love it.
M- when are we...
He interrupted me by saying
T- WE ARE HERE!!!
He comes to the side and opens my door. He grabs my hand and brings me inside. Inside there were lights hanging from the ceiling and there was a tv, games, books and bedrooms. It was a nice place!
M-Tay....how did you find this place?
He came behind me and put his arms around my waist and his head on my shoulder.
T- it's my parents but they never use it. I come here when I need to be alone.
M-it's beautiful babe
I say turning around and pressing my lips to his. He was surprised because he didn't  kiss back right away but he soon move his lips with mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and mumbled against his lips "I love you." He smiled and pulled away. He looked in my eyes and whispered "I love you too" he slammed his lips back on mine and tugged on the bottom of my shirt. He soon pulled it over my head. He wrapped his arms around me and started walking backwards. He opened a door which was a bedroom and laid me back on the bed. I moved my hands down to his shirt and started pulling it up and he grabbed it over his head and pulled it off. One word for that. Hot. He soon attached his lips to mine and pulled of my pants. Next thing you know, we were both naked.