CH.6

Vanessa Pov:

Im going back home today, and I, know what you're thinking, why the flying fuck do you go back home?? Well, I love him. I don't know why, but I do, after everything he does to me. I know he loves me, but he just has some anger issues. I woke up and threw on this (LINK IN THE COMMENTS, AND I'M GONNA TRY TO PUT THE PICTURE OF HER OUTFIT ON THE SIDE). Not my best, but it was comfortable, so whatever. Prodigy hasn't woken up yet, which is good because I don't need him to ask me where im going right now. I write prod a quick note and hopped in the car after locking up the house, and yes I have a key to his house, I bet you wish you had one huh??? After my 30 minute drive back to my house, I went inside and laid on my bed. It's 12 in the afternoon and Ray isn't home yet, he should be considering that the boys don't have to do anything for Mindless Behavior. I dozed back off to sleep. I woke up to the door slamming shut. I looked at the clock on my nightstand and it read 5 pm. Damn, I slept a, long time. I was tired shiit!! Ray walked in the room and looked surprised to see me.

Ray: so you decided to come back???

Me: it's my home isn't it.

Ray: yeah, but I just thought you would be at Prodigy's house.

Me: Raaaaaay!!!! Get over it!!! We're brother and sister shiiiitt!!!!!

Ray: ayye calm the fuck down, and come over here.

By this time Ray was sitting at the couch where the little table was in our room. When he sits there, I know what he's about to do. He pulled out about 5 to 10 bags of powder stuff, all being different colors. Yes, Ray does drugs, but the public and the other group members don't know that. I continued to walk his way slowly, and when I finally made it next to him, he pulled me in his lap. He scooted up to the table more, preparing the drugs he was about to do. He makes me help him roll his weed and sort through the different powders, but he never makes me do it.

Ray: babe hand me that *pointing to a white powder*

Me:.fine, but what is it??

Ray: meth baby, meth

Me: crystal meth Ray!!

Ray: yeah baby, it relaxes you.

Me: whatever, what else do you want me to do???

Ray: roll this blunt for me.

I took the paper and the weed and placed it on the table. At this time, Ray was sitting on the couch leaning forward to the table sorting the powder, while I was in between his legs sitting on the floor. I liked this position feeling covered, surrounded, protected just by sitting in between his legs. But the sad truth is, while I feel protected right now by Ray, I actually need to be protected from Ray. I placed the weed in the paper, and I rolled it up tight and licked it tight. I did this to a few more. After I was done I laid back in between Ray's legs. I was tired damn. I felt Ray pick me up and sit me next to him. He rolled up my shirt to my shoulder. I didn't really know what he was doing so I let him continue, to scared to ask him to stop or anything. He straightened out my arm and laid it across his,lap. He grabbed a little knife of the table along with a bag of what I now know is meth. I started to get really nervous at this point.

Me: ummm Ray, what are you doing???

Ray: shhh baby, you need to relax. Just trust me, or it won't go smoothly.

And that right there shut me up. I watched as he cut the knife into me making me whine and wince in pain. After cutting me, he opened the bag of meth and put the meth in my cut. I instantly felt relaxed. I liked the feeling, I felt so free, so good. I took the syringe that was,on the table, and added some meth, and some type of substance that was on the table in it. I filled it up and took Ray's arm and stick it in him, making him sigh in pleasure, and that's when I realized that I was probably going to become addicted. That night me and Ray did exctasy, shrooms, cocaine, and heroine. I didn't have a care in the world, and for once, me and Ray were at peace.

That's it!!! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!! Read, share, fan!!