CH.13

Before I start, I just wanted to say thank you to my bestfriend Meika, Mariah8, & Shayphoo for encouraging me to continue writing!

Prod Pov:

Today is the day we leave to fly back to LA. I can't wait to see my bros tomorrow, it's been to long. It's gonna be a great time here in LA.

Vanessa POV:

Today we fly back to LA for Meika and Prince's wedding tomorrow. Im so excited! They don't know we're coming. Even though Meika and prince invited us, we didn't tell them if we were officially coming or not, so when we do show up, it's gonna be a surprise. At this moment, we are landing in LA on Prod's jet. I grab my bags and put my sunglasses on, getting ready for the paparazzi. As we step out the plane, and into the airport, all these fans started running up and asking Prodigy for autographs, while paparazzi came and started a series of camera flashes. Our bodyguards came and walked us to our car. We thanked them and got in the car quickly. Or as quick as I could seeing as im pregnant.

"Well that never fails to disappoint us" I said laying down on Prodigy's lap.

"it's the life of a celebrity baby" he responded rubbing my back.

And with that being said, we began our drive to our hotel.

At the hotel!

We made it to the hotel after an hour or so drive. But I slept mostly the whole way. Our hotel room was bomb!! It was on one of the higher floor level because of prodigy's publicity, and we needed some more privacy and security. I wouldn't mind being on the lower levels though, I like to interact with the fans. But it's whatever for now. I walked in and saw that it was huge!!! I went to the room and started unpacking my clothes, as well as prodigy's. He was busy ordering some pizza for dinner. After about 20 minutes, I was done unpacking, and it was right on time, because the pizza is here to eat now. Prod ordered 2 boxes of pizza, and I'm surprised I didn't eat both of them myself! I tend to eat a little more than I used to, since I'm pregnant and all. After eating, we got ready for bed. As I laid there with Prod's arms wrapped around me, I thought about the topic that has been in my head since forever,.what will happen when I see Ray? I know he's gonna be pissed to not only see Prod and I together, but to see me carrying his baby. I hope he doesn't make a scene though, because I know how reckless he can get. Maybe he's changed, maybe he hasn't. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

No questions this time!!

Sorry it's sucks this time guys, I had writers block at the last part, but the next chapter should be better, much better! Love you guys!!

SPREAD THE PEACE FOR PRINCE, BE A SWEETHEART LIKE PRODIGY, BE TRENDY FOR RAY, AND STAY SPIFFY FOR ROC!!!!