CH. 12

Next week Wednesday, day before they leave.

Vanessa Pov:

it's Wednesday, the day before we leave. Im so excited bro!!! I was was sitting in the bed, watching bad girls club best moments, when prodigy walks in.(new writing style!!)

"hey baby", prod said laying on the side of me.

"hey prodybear" I replied playing with his freshly died blonde hair for the new video used to be.

"prodybear Vanessa"

" yep prodybear"

"ok then! Where's your suitcases at" he asked looking around.

"OH THAT'S WHAT I FORGOT TO DO! Pack!! " yeah I forgot to pack, it comes along with the pregnancy, you forget stuff.

"how you gonna forget to pack"

"it comes with the pregnancy, I forget things"

"yeah ok, well im gonna pack, what do you want to bring??"

" well for shoes, I want my Christian Louboutin red bottoms the spiked ones, and the flip flops from Ross. Now, for clothes, just grab me some nappytabs sweats, oh and my Jordan retros, just relaxing clothes, and for the wedding, get me my fitted black and white dress"

"ok,can you repeat that, or write that down" he asked looking confused and lost as ever. Haha funny.

I decided to just write it down for him. Ahhh this boy!!! After I sent him off to get my clothes, I got on my laptop to book a reservation for a hotel for LA. I decided to stay at the Marriott Hotel. I booked us for a nice size room, for a week. I closed my laptop down after I finished booking reservations. Just as I closed it, prod walked in.

"hey baby" he said looking nervous.

"What's wrong Prod" I replied.

"I gotta tell you something" he said looking around.

"oh ok, but before you tell me, have you seen my iPad???" I asked.

"umm that's what I have to talk to you about" he said looking down playing with his fingers.

"Prodigy, what did you do to my iPad" I replied, getting nervous.

" well, I was going downstairs to get it because I wanted to play it, so I got it, but then I saw a, spider, so I screamed and dropped your iPad on it, the spider. " he said talking fast.

"oh mi gosh" I whispered. " well thank you for telling me, but I suggest you step slowly out of the room before I have to beat your ass"

And with that, he backed out the room, and ran down the stairs. Im surprised I didn't cut his ass with my pregnant hormonal ass. Well aside from the fact that my iPad is broken, I can't wait to see my family in LA, I miss them like crazy!! I began to get tired, so I decided to call it a night avg knock out, so that's exactly what I did.

That's it yall, hope you like it!!!

Questions:

1. Do you think Ray is gonna give prod and Vanessa hell???

2. What do you want Vanessa to have, boys, girls, twins, triplets, just one baby, what???

3. Is prodigy gonna buy Vanessa another iPad, and if he does, is he gonna get her a case too!!!

These questions will get answered next Chapter!!!!

SPREAD THE PEACE FOR PRINCE, BE A SWEETHEART LIKE PRODIGY, BE TRENDY FOR RAY, AND STAY SPIFFY FOR ROC!!!!