Chapter 10

copyright all right reserved any copying of ideas, or duplication is a violation of law and you will get in trouble by the law.

hey everyone!!

I gave up on my math homework. Dang teacher gave me 3 packets front and back to finish my next week. :p

Anyways here is another chapter since i wanted to be nice today :D

p.s. sorry if it's short but I still have homework and soccer practice to do / go to.

here you go 

**********************************************

Chapter 10

When I ran up to the counter the lady was on the phone and said to wait.

Instead I didn’t listen to her and grabbed the phone from her and hung it up.

She gave me an irritated look but when she saw the tears in my face she just gave me sympathy.

“I’m looking for Edgar Riveras (yes his dad is my dad’s brother).”

“He is in room 208 but no one is al-“I didn’t let her finish I just ran to the door and made my way in with her yelling I wasn’t allowed to go in.

I ran down the hall looking for room 208 getting weird looks from everyone.

I finally ended up in the 200’s and I got tired and started walking then I turned the corner and saw my brother sitting on the bench outside the room crying? He never cry’s? Oh god please don’t tell what happened...actually happened.

He looked up and saw me but he said nothing when he saw and just kept crying.

“What happened?” I asked.

He only shook his head.

“What happened?! Answer me!” I yelled in his face. I know I was being harsh but no one gave me answers.

Jason only shook his head over and over like he can’t believe this is happening.

“He’s ….H-e’s…”he couldn’t finish.

“He’s what?!” I yelled.

I decided to go check for myself but when I opened the door a doctor and nurse kept pushing me out.

“No! No! Let me see him!” I said screaming and kicking the doctors who wouldn’t let me in.

“I’m sorry you will just have to wait outside.” He said.