Chapter 27

Hey everyone i'm really sorry for not uploading for about a month now.... i have been real stressed at the moment. I have school, and i got a new job this year (which i'm starting to have problems with), church, and sports, and a party i'm planning and i barly have time to take a break but i finally finished this chapter (:

This will be more about Corben and Jessica..... but i promise i will begin to move forward quickly into the exciting part as i now caught up with my idea and figured out where i want it to go. 

Now i just have to write it  :)

But instead of just complaining to you amazing fans, i just want to take the time to thank you for sticking with me and taking the time to read my stroy .... i love you all <3 (:

Anyways enough of me ..... on with the story.......

******************************************************

Chapter 27

Jessica’s POV

After Corben and I had gotten something to eat. We decided to go and walk around the boardwalk. 

I still was going to get him to answer my question. I let it go for now but he is going to answer me by the end of the night. 

We went in a couple of stores and I bought a change of clothes as did he, since we can’t exactly walk around in wrinkled dried up clothes. Good thing to because I was starting to freeze in those shorts and baby doll shirt. 

We walked down the boardwalk and I saw couples holding there hands. I wished someone would do that to me, the only person who ever did that was …. Edgar. 

I sighed a sigh of sadness and loneliness. Then I looked up to see game stands. Oh I love those things. I grabbed Corbens Hand and pulled him over to them.

“Do you play much?” I question while I dragged him over to the games.

I always loved winning the prizes from these things. I always made my brothers play and win me a prize but they would five it to me anyway.

“yea, I played some when I was younger. I used to like them , but I haven’t played in years.” He said scratching the back of his head.

“alright lets see what you got then.” I winked to him while I went over to the guy to ask him for around. The game was knocking down three milk bottles with a baseball. How original right.

“No, I’m kind of rusty let’s play a different one.” he said grabbing my arm and trying to drag me to a different game.

“aww, come on don’t be a chicken. Just try it, don’t worry I’ll still be here even if you lose.” I ended that sentence with a kiss, we kissed for a few seconds but I pulled away, and he pouted. Looks like someone didn’t get there filling.

“How about a bet? You game?” Corben asked.

Hmm a bet? This could get interesting? 

“Sure I’m game…. What’s the prize.” I asked

“if I win you have to kiss me right here in the middle of the boardwalk and have someone take a picture of us….” 

“Ok but when-”

“ah-ah-ah, you didn’t let me finish, and you have to put it as you phone screen saver…….. And! Go on 3 dates with me.”

My mouth dropped when he said that. 3 freakin dates! What kind of deal is that!? And the screen saver one I might have to change that.

“What?! Woah there that’s like 3 prizes right there! What kid of wager is that?”

“Who’s the chicken now?” Corben repeated my words with that stupid smirk on his face. Ughh! I’ll show him Who’s chicken!