Chapter 11

copyright all right reserved any copying of ideas, or duplication is a violation of law and you will get in trouble by the law.

Hey guys

i deicided to upload early since i was in a good mood and had it already written out... but gave up on the stupid homework assignment too.

Working on chapter 12 thought.

hope everyone is having a good day or evening depening  on where you are.

anyways enought of me babbling on with the story.....

******************************************************

 Chapter 11

I looked at the door again wondering if this was such a good idea after all. 

Will I be able to handle myself?

*knock knock 

“Ok Jessica you have been locked in your room for 2 days now and you promised you would come out today and go to the funeral to pay your respects.” Eric said.

Well no turning back now and yes after we came back I locked myself in my room for 2 days with out food or anything. Dramatic I know but I was to depressed to leave and I didn’t feel like taking everything off from my door to open it. Yes I boarded up my door so right now my room looks like a hurricane.

“Fine I’m coming!” I yelled annoyed that he always came to check on me.

“Time to go.” He said while pointing at his watch pulling me out of my room.

Nice way to welcome someone after bring locked up in a room for 2 days. Don’t cha think

The whole ride to the church was silent. I could tell Eric was worried but he didn’t say anything knowing I wouldn’t answer.

The whole ride I kept wondering was Jason even coming? Even after he left the hospital like that will he be able to see him like that with his body being lowered into the ground?

But the question is …… will I be able to?

When we got there everyone was already there. Except Jason.

We walked up to the house were we would have the viewing (which is were they get to see his body before they buried him) but I refused to go. I want to remember Edgar as I did when I walked out the house Monday morning.

I sat outside while everyone went in to see him and they did the ceremony.

I decide to take a walk and think things over.

Then a guy walked up to me. I had not seen him before but he was dressed for the funeral too.