Chapter 6

Copyright all right reserved any copying of ideas or duplication of any kind is a violation of law and you will get in trouble with the law.

Hey guys 

I'm so sorry for not posting sooner but I have been busy with stuff and i had a vacation this week since it was spring break. I typed a lot of chapter's over my vacation so hopefully i can uplode them up soon.Thank you to everyone for the great comments you guys say.well im stop talking enjoy the story and don't worry it gets better later on.

<3 Dark angel :D 

*********************************************************************

Chapter 6

Dalia kept asking me how I knew Corben and Justin.

Well I told her about the whole run in with Corben in the office and that me and Justin have been best friends along with Alejandra (Alex) and Marissa since I was little.

After gym I still had two more classes till school was over now I know why people say its torcher.

I had precalculus math as my next class. Which was a junior class yes I’m a nerd don’t kill me.

Anyways Marissa was in my class which was good the teacher was nice and cool since he let us sit anywhere so I sat next to Marissa.

We were in the middle of a lesson I already took at my old school when we heard a knock at the door.

It was the principal

She didn’t’t look to happy. Wonder what happened this time?

“Well Mr. Thomas I have two students that I found fighting in the hall. Do you have a reason why they aren’t’t in class?” she asked him

Mr. Thomas looked nervous like if he was hiding something.

“Well two of my student aren’t’t here so I have no idea.” He said back nervously

Well this teacher looks guilty. 

I turned to Marissa to ask why he looks so guilty.

“Why is all nervous and acting like if he has done something wrong”

“Well Justin is in this class but he skips sometimes and the teacher lets him as long as he does his work and come for test but I don’t know about the other kid the principle is talking about.” She whispered to me.

Then the principle and Mr. Thomas went out to talk to the kids which I’m sure one of them is Justin.

I turned to Marissa “ ok explain.” I demanded.

She had her poker face on 

Damn I know she not going to tell me now. Ughh!!

I got up deciding I didn’t really care if I got in trouble since I’m already in detention this whole week since I talked back to the P.E. teacher.

I grabbed my bag and headed for the door after Marissa tried to pull me back not wanting me to get in trouble by my brother’s. Well they don’t scare me.

The door opened right as I was about to grab it and in came in the teacher and the students the principle was talking about.

Oh great this day gets better and better by the minute doesn’t it . Note the sarcasm 

“Were are you going ms.ri…” I cut the teacher off

“ I’m off to the medical I’m not feeling to well.” I said while trying to look ill but I think I was too convincing