Chapter 15

© copyright all right reserved any copying of ideas, or duplication is a violation of law and you will get in trouble by the law.

Hey guys What's up.

I think this chapter is one of the longest chapters i've writen yet. Yay!

I had a case of writers block for a day or two but i got it done for you guys.

Just so everyone knows i know some of the grammer or spelling is off. I try to edit them as much as i can but grammer is not my strongest subject.

So i might go back and edit the chapter later. Just so everyone knows.

Also check out My tumblr account it is in the external link at the side or at the bottom of my wattpad profile.

Anyways enough of me talking on with the story!!!!

*************************************************************

Chapter 15 

I looked up at Justin and he looked surprised. so I guess he doesn’t know who it is either.

“Hey Justin you still up?” Asked a voice behind the door. Must be his brother.

Justin stayed quite till I hit him reminding him to talk.

“Uhh….Yea I was getting ready to go to sleep.” His voice was a little shaken and I ran to hide. Somewhere.

Justin hid me in his closet under all his clothes. They better be clean.

And he grabbed the short off the ground and was pretending to put them on as he went to open the door for his brother.

I made sure to be hidden but made sure I could see though the little window crack thing. 

What? I have a walk-in closet. Not a storage closet.

“What’s up?” Justin said jumping on his bed. Acting like nothing happened.

“Nothing just came to see what your up to.” The other person which I defiantly know I most likely his brother since they look alike but he was an older version.

Justin sat up from his bed and looked at his brother and squinted his eye’s at him.

“liar! What do you what now?” Justin spat coldly at his brother. Wonder what got into him?

“What make you think I want something?” His brother asked him bored tone.

“Well you never come see what I’m doing unless you need me to do something for you.” He sounded annoyed.

“Well mom will be home soon and she wanted me home tonight I want you to cover me because I’m going to go out. Make up some lie like I had to go and see how my sick friend was doing or something.” He asked. Well more like commanded.

“No! you know I hate lying to mom. Why should I help you out? Why can’t we hang out like we used to?” He yelled angrily 

“I’ve grown up more than you and your still a kid. Savor your childhood. I never could do that.” His brother confessed.

I kind of felt bad. My brother’s didn’t have much of a childhood either. They were to busy taking care of me and each other.

“Well if your not going to do it then what is the use of me being here still. Either way I’m still going out.” He said walking towards the door.