You Make Me Feel (More and More) BoyxBoy/Slash: Prologue/1

Prologue: 

Something I’ve learned, is that all good things come to an end. No matter how happy you are, there’s always going to be that something that brings you down. You’re going to fall in love, fall out of it, you’re going to make friends and eventually…lose them. You’re going to be the one smiling and laughing at the moment, and then the next day you’re going to be the one curled up crying. 

That is life. 

Some people just learn that the hard way. Just like I did, or should I say, we did.

Chapter One:  Camden’s POV

Zarek Holcomb walked into my life three years ago, right on the first day of eighth grade in Junior High School. He didn’t talk to anyone, hell, he glared at practically every living being in that school. Zarek, with that jet black hair, the bluest eyes in the world, pale skin, glasses that were made for him to wear, those jeans that were and are a bit too tight on him. Yeah, Zarek, the guy girl’s screamed over and guy’s wanted to beat the shit out of for being well…to put it bluntly. Hot. 

Now how exactly did I, Camden Gray become friends with this anti-social hunk? It’s what I didn’t do, which is bother with anyone. I was alone. He was alone. That stuff makes people click. 

I still remember that day, he’d been at our school maybe two weeks tops, he walked over to me at lunch. I always sat near the window, by myself, where no one would bother me and I could sneak in a few minutes of sleep before my next class. But Zarek just walked on over, sitting across from me.

“Hey.” He had said, kicking my leg under the table.

“Ow.” I’d glanced up at him with a dull expression. 

“That couldn’t of hurt that bad.” He’d said teasingly.

“Eh, what can I say? I’m a wimp.” I’d sat up in my seat, looking into those insanely blue eyes of his.

“So…Camden right?” He then had changed the subject.

“Yep.” 

“I’m Zarek.”

“I know.”

“Yeah…well…”

“You’re welcome to sit with me, but, don’t bother me when I’m trying to sleep. Okay? You’re lucky I didn’t beat the shit out of you with my manly muscles.” I flexed to make a point and Zarek cracked a smile.

“Sure thing man.” He’d slapped my arm then.

“Ow.” Now I was the one teasing.

In the end, we both bursted into laughter. It wasn’t funny, still isn’t that funny, just something, I don’t know the way we just clicked then? Yeah. Ever since that day we become best friends. We pretty much spent the next three years hanging out, telling each other everything (even when we didn’t want to, as best friends it was our job to get the fuck in the others business as embarrassing and horrible as it might be). Yep, we were a pair. Camden and Zarek, Zarek and Camden. Everyone knew it too. Don’t mess with one of them, or the other will get on your ass. 

Too bad there’s just one tiny detail that people don’t know about…including my so called best friend who knows ‘everything’ about me. 

I Camden Gray am completely, positively, totally, 100%, gay and as an added bonus, completely, positively, totally, 100% in love with my so called best friend. Zarek. Holcomb. 

This is my first story I'm posting on here, other than a short story. It's a work in progress and my first ever slash! :D (meaning this could go either way...slash or not...and I have no idea what sort of content may be found...beware lol)  So wish me some luck on it, I'll try updating whenever I have internet (and the other chapters will be longer I just kinda wanted an introduction) :D So if you have any ideas, suggestions, or comments feel free to comment or message me.  ~~AudenAstray