You Make Me Feel (More and More) BoyxBoy/Slash:6

Chapter Six: Camden’s POV

I was just searching around my room for a shirt when Zarek walked in the room.

“Zarek, hey.” I notice the dark purplish bruise on the side of his face and walk over to him. “What happened? Were have you been?”

“Sorry, I was over at Jay’s house and lost track of time…” He trails off.

“Jay?” I ask.

“Jay…I don’t know his last name, but he’s an upperclassman.” 

“Since when do you hangout with upperclassmen?”  I snap and immediately take it back. “Nevermind…wait, he didn’t hit you did he, cause I can kick his ass with these manly muscles of mine.” That earns me a smile, that quickly fades.

“No…the bastard did it.”

“Oh. What about this time?”

Zarek gives me a funny look, then shrugs. “Of you know, called him a jackass.”

“That’s all?”

Zarek averts his gaze. 

“You aren’t telling me something.” I reach to touch his face then drop my hand, no way, I can’t do that it’d freak him out.

“He called you a fairy.”

My heart jumps and I step back.

“Whoa, he did? Ass.” I try to cover up how flustered I am. “I never liked your dad.”

“I know.” He walks past me to the bed and lays back. 

I walk over, sitting next to him. 

“You don’t mind…if I stay here…”

“You know you’re welcome always.” I nudge him. 

“Yeah, yeah.”

I move so I’m on top of him, straddling his sides and messing up his hair with my fingers. “Stop being so mopey, or I’ll get you.”

“I think you already got me.” He wraps his legs around me, moving his hands behind my neck. “But, I have you aswell.” He eyes glint and I feel a blush spread across my cheeks.

“You make a point.” Zarek then turns me over so he’s on top, he leans close so his lips brush against my ear. “But this isn’t how you play wrestle, you’re supposed to be more aggressive.” He nibbles on my ear lightly and I feel my body getting hot. “Like this or,” His mouth presses to my neck before he biting down on it. 

I shove him away, before I moan, laughing it off. “Well you know me, total weakling, can’t even wrestle right, hahaha.” 

Zarek looks at me, eyes slipping down and I shift.

“I should put on a shirt."

“Not like I haven’t seen you shirtless before man.” Zarek yawns. “I think I should head to sleep, we have school tomorrow anyways.”

“Yeah you’re right.”

“Mhm…”

~

Soon after that I’m in bed and Zarek’s in the sleeping bag. I turn to my side, watching where I know he’s just drifting off. I close my eyes, picturing his body pressed close to mine, the way his breath felt hot on my neck and how good it felt when he bit me. I don’t know how much longer I’ll be able to keep this gay thing a secret, let alone keep my hands off him. 

My hands travel to the front of my boxers, I squeeze lightly before turning to my other side and trying to go to sleep. If only my heart and mind would stop racing…