You Make Me Feel (More and More) BoyxBoy/Slash: 8

Hello lovelies I have a few things to talk about before you read chapter 8 ^-^ Soo please don't ignore this.

I'm surprised I've been getting even this many fans, since this is my first official story on here. So thanks to you all :D I'm really excited with how this is turning out, I've never actually written in a boys POV before so...I'm doing my best! 

I know there hasn't been any 'R rated' scenes...YET. Like I said when I first posted a chapter, I've never done a boyxboy story, let alone a slash, so I plan on having more steamy scenes later on when the story is developed how I want it to be. So pleaseee be patient and bear with me (trust me I'm dying for something to happen too, but thats just not how I want my story to be atm until later on)

Also. I want to do a chapter in Erica's POV, when she is in Texas at Aunt Mickey's (God Makayla I still can't believe i used your name and state in this one...and I can't belive I let you read this as well D:<)  Anyhow. Do you guy's want to read that? If not it's fine, I'll continue with Zarek and Camden's POV. 

Another thing I'd like feedback on. What would you like Zar Zar and Cambear to be doing on their break? I'd like to hear some suggestions before I type up that part. :) 

Okay, thats enough of me. Please enjoy the chapter :D. 

Chapter Eight: Camden’s POV:

I’m out with Erica, eating French fries and chugging down Soda. Call it personal therapy, I find out the guy I love is actually gay and going on a date with a complete other guy. Isn’t that just peachy?

“Oh come on Cambear, cheer up there’s plenty of fish in the sea.” She wiggles her eyebrows and I sigh before grabbing a handful of fries and shoving them into my mouth.  

“You’re practically making out with those things, slowww down.”

I finish chewing and lean back in my seat, mind drifting for a moment, before looking at her. “Are you sure you’re leaving right after homecoming?”

“Texas calls.” She sighs. “Maybe it won’t be so bad at Mickey’s, but she’s this art freak who spends her days splatter painting her walls.”

“That doesn’t sound that bad.” I offer up lamely.

“It’s not so bad until she decides she wants to splatter paint on YOU too, I’ll probably come back here with some serious polka dotted skin.” 

“That’s a bit of an overstatement.”

“When am I not overstated?” 

I shrug, taking a drink of my soda. “Not sure.”

We then hear Erica’s ringtone singing:

“I don’t really care if your not single, 

We could use each other just a little,

No one has to know that we’re together,

Come on let me be your-”

“Hello?” Erica asks. 

There’s a pause and her eyes then widen and she looks at me, saying a quick okay and then standing up.

“Come on we gotta go.”

“Huh? What’s going on?” I frown.

“Zarek is in the hospital.” 

It takes a moment, but then it processing. “Hospital?” I ask.

“Come on.” 

We rush out to Erica’s car and drive over to Bromen Hospital, Erica explains Zarek doesn’t have any injuries, he’s actually just sitting in the waiting lounge because he doesn’t have a ride home. A police officer found Jay ready to kill him, so he dropped Zarek off over at the hospital to make sure everything was okay then went ahead to question Jay.  Apparently it’s a stalker case, and a bit of unstableness. (Or as Erica liked to put it)