V

When I woke up this morning, I showered and prepared myself to go out and explore the city a little. I wanted to go somewhere new, maybe I won't get to see everything I want to today, but I will try and see the most.
The list of things I want to do on my trip goes like this:
1. Big Ben
2. London Eye
3. Imperial War Museum
4. British Museum
5. Go to Nando's
6. Madame Tussauds
7. Buckingham Palace
8. Palace of Westminster
9. Natural History Museum
10. Tower Bridge
11. National Gallery
12. St Paul's Cathedral
13. Hyde Park
14. Westminster Abbey
15. Kensington Palace
16. Trafalgar Square
17. Globe Theater
18. Regent's park
19. London bridge
20. Harrods
21. Wembley Stadium
22. Piccadilly Circus
23. The O2
Well that's my list, there are a lot of things to do here and these are only some. You may have guessed by the list that 1- I like soccer 2- I love history and 3- I'm a One Direction fan, although you already knew this.
Going back, I got out of the shower
and chose my clothes. It wasn't a cold day today so I decided I would wear a white kinda shirt and jean shorts. I wasn't in the mood to check everything I had because I didn't want to waste any time, that is why I went with something normal. I put on my white converse and grabbed my sunglasses. I found a purse that I liked and put on everything I would need for the day. I then rested the purse and sunglasses in my bed and went to do my make up and hair. I went with a simple look and put my hair into a bun. When I was satisfied with how I looked, I grabbed my car keys and headed out of the campus.

I decided to go to the first place in the list first and go to the places near there, then, when everything near it is done and I still have time I go to another place and everything near that. I will do that until 5pm so I can get to campus around 6pm and I don't go to sleep late before my first day.

I got into my car and drove myself to the big ben. I had a long way until London but I went. I left my car parked in a place around there and headed to my first destination. I parked in central London and I will go everywhere either walking or on the underground because I heard there is a lot of traffic.

As I wasn't far from the Big Ben I walked. It was extremely amazing how beautiful this place was. Everything was modern but at the same time old. It was so perfect. I took some photos near the Big Ben and then went to the London Eye. I had already booked tickets and had them printed so I wouldn't have to wait.

They got me into one of the things and when it was at the top, London became more beautiful than it already was. You could see everything from up there.

~6pm~ (sorry I skipped so much, It would be boring if I said everything)

I had already arrived to campus and I had a great day. I was exhausted. I had gone to: the Big Ben, London Eye, Buckingham Palace, Wembley Stadium, Hyde Park, Piccadilly Circus, Imperial War Museum, Tower and London bride and to Nando's. Nando's is definitely my favourite restaurant now. The chicken there is so amazing, I don't know how they do it.

Since I came back, all I've been doing is preparing everything for tomorrow. I couldn't believe I was starting college in Cambridge. It is so incredible how everything goes by so fast. I still remember my first day of primary school as if it was yesterday. I had my bag with my things ready and I cleaned everything a little. I hadn't seen Jess today but she told me that she will come around 7 because she had also planned a lot of things.

Suddenly I heard the sound of someone knocking at the connection door and opened expecting to see Jess. And yes, there she was standing. I hugged her hi and let her in.

"Jess, I was wondering, which classes are you taking?"

"Oh! Here you go, you can read this." she said handing me a paper which I supposed was her schedule. I handed her mine and we checked which periods we had together.

We had literature, history and physics together and then nothing more. Although we were both planning on joining the drama club there is here ( a/n I don't know much about unis but pretend they are like this)

We then talked for a while until we decided it was time to go to sleep. We said our goodbyes and she went back to her part of the room.

I put on my pjs and slipped under the covers. I closed my eyes and slept.

I had a big day tomorrow.