VII

We woke up this morning early as expected and went directly to the car, obviously after getting ready.
I was wearing a non-sleeve white shirt with black skinny jeans and a leather jacket because it wasn't that hot outside. I put on my black converse and took my black purse. As in my hair I did a messy braid and put on a reddish beanie.
Austin, Tiffs, Madds, Blake and me got inside the car and headed to the place. Jess couldn't come because she was taking an extra class today.
-once there-
We got to the restaurant and they directed us to our table as we had already made a reservation. We sat down and ordered.
"Uhm, I want the steak but instead of with asparagus mashed potatoes. And to drink sparkling water please" Austin ordered.
"I want the salmon that comes with vegetables and plain water please" I ordered next.
"We want the mushrooms risotto but the bigger portion to share if it is possible and two more plain waters" Tiff ordered for both Maddie and her.
After eating the plates we ordered a dessert to share because we were really full but we wanted to try it out. We finished it, well more like we all ate a piece and Aus had to finish it.
We payed and then went back to the car, I stayed a little more because I waited for my credit card as we had asked for different checks so we could pay for our foods and so they all used money but I went with the credit card and as I waited told them to get Maddie's car. I said I would get to them in a minute but it took longer than expected. They handed me my car back after a while, I signed and went out.

Once out I did not see sign of them so I sat down and waited. Suddenly after a minute I see that Aus sent me a message saying,
Maddie was not feeling well so we had to rush back to get her to a doctor, we are really sorry for leaving but she was feeling really bad. I checked and there must be a subway near you or a taxi station, love ya I'm really sorry Cath:(
Ugh well then the only choice I have is to go to the station he mentioned on the text. I walked some blocks, making my way there, and finally I saw it. I got inside and it was completely empty. No one got in and no one got out and no one was walking inside. I started walking until I saw a subway ticket machine, I tried to get one but the one I needed to take was being repaired and no other one took me to a place near uni. I made my way to a door that I somehow found and got out of there and into the taxi place that was basically at the back of it. I sat down and waited.

I waited for about 20 minutes and not even one taxi came by, yes I have also tried calling one but they said that I had to wait for one to come because they couldn't get here. In around 10 minutes I saw this man with a hoodie and sunglasses that looked kinda creepy but still he was my only hope and I could do no other thing than ask him to give me a ride. I got closer to him and he looked kind of familiar but I could't really tell because he was trying to cover himself from I don't know what, maybe he was allergic to something in here? I don't know but it was creeping me out. Once I got quite near him I touched his shoulder.

"uhm, sorry for disturbing you but I'm actually lost out here and I was wondering if you could, uhm, you know, maybe uhm give me a ride?" he turned his head to look at me and he looked confused.

"Uhm, I mean, just if you don't mind obviously" I said again, still there was no answer.

after a little he looked at me and saw my bracelets on my wrist.

"mhm, so you like One Direction huh?" he said with a deep voice and then again his voice sounded so familiar to me.

"yeah I do but.. mm.. do I know you?" I said

"Oh ye.. I mean, no no I'm actually lost here too, my friends just left me here thinking this was a joke." he said and I knew he was about to say I knew him but I decided not to touch the subject.

"Oh well, I thought I did. Actually this is really weird because my friends left me here too but because one of them was feeling bad and they had to rush to the doctor's."