On The Bus

As I get on the bus I am greeted by a shower of water being sprayed everywhere. But this is normal in the bus. The bus is the only place where 12th grade students are actually allowed to act like Kindergarten students.

                                                                                               "Hi" greets the old familiar voice i have known for 12 years. I turn around to see my best bud Alex waving his hand like a madman. 

                                                                                                "Hey..... Do you have something in your backpack? I didn't eat any breakfast." I ask him while struggling to sit around a group of people acting like a bunch of gorillas.

                                                                                                " Let me guess, you didn't eat?"  he guesses.

                                                                                                  "Of course I didn't? I wouldn't ask if i had my stomach full now would I?" I reply sarcastically.

                                                                                                  " I am not a complete moron you know. Anyway I do have a snack bar if you want it." he says waving it in front of me like a banana. I hungrily grab the bar from him and start eating it. I keep getting the feeling that i have forgotten something but i don't know what it is. i rack my brain hard while eating but i just cant remember.

                                                                                                              " Hey, did you get all the answers for that trig homework?" Alex asks while looking at me suspiciously. Suddenly i figure out what i had been trying to remember. My Trig Homework!!!! And suddenly i also remembered another thing

                                                                                       MY SCIENCE PROJECT!

                                                                                                     "oh Shit. I completely forgot about it. And come to think of it i forgot my science project too." I reply trying to think of what I am going to do next.

                                                                                                  " Well it's a good thing that you have the most greatest best friend in the world because i just happen to have done your trig homework and forgive me if I am just boasting a little but also your science project too." He replies looking at me smugly. I know he is just waiting to see my expression.

                                                                                             " Oh my god! you actually did that for me? How did You know that i would forget this?" i ask him both surprised and touched at the same time.

                                                                                                   " Girl, I have been seeing you for the past 12 years. You think that I don't know you by know? What kind of a friend are you anyway?" he replies.

                                                                                                 "Thank you so much Alex.  I definitely owe you one" i reply.