Lesson | P. Jimin

Tittle : Lesson
Genre : Horror
Cast[s] : Park Ji Min, Kim Na Mi, Kim Na Ra & Kim Taehyung.

[Author's P.O.V.]

"Ya, Park Ji Min!" Na Ra, his girlfriend, waved her hand infront of his face.

"M-mwo?" Jimin shook his head, waiting for his soul to come back.

"You're not listening again... aren't you?" Na Ra asked in a disappointed tone and looked down to her lunch.

"A-Ani..." Jimin responded.

"Do you even date me for love? I heard that you actually date me so you can cheat on homeworks." Na Ra suddenly asked and dropped her spoon & fork to the floor, not caring of what other students looked at her as right now.

"A-Ani!" Jimin responded the same thing, but more panicked.

"Then tell me, why do you date me? Tell me why, Park Ji Min!" Na Ra grab his collar in anger.

"A-ah, Ani... It's not like that,-" Jimin responded with the third 'Ani'.

"Tch, as I thought. Tell me, which subject that you have a problem with? I can give you the cheats tonight. Annyeong, Ji Min." Na Ra let his collar go and walked out of the cafeteria.

The other students just look at the two with confusion as a girl hold Jimin's hand in a sudden, stopping him form chasing Na Ra.

"Is that true, Jimin?" Na Mi, Na Ra's older sister plus Jimin's Ex and classmate, asked with her furious eyes.

"Ani." Jimin free his hand as sweats forming on his forehead.

"Then tell me why. Why her instead of me?" Na Mi asked.

-
TELL.
ME.
WHY.
-

"I-I don't know!" Jimin messed his hair and closed his eyes as the voices echoed on his head.

"No. No. No." he thought and kneeled down on the floor.

-
*Triing~*
-

Jimin hit his head on the desk, making himself woke up from the nightmare he got and realizing that he slept all the way through History Class. He rubbed his eyes then stretched both of his hands in the empty air, looking at the view from the window next to him. An abandoned Middle School is visible even in this heavy rain for him.

"Jiminnie, are you okay?" Taehyung asked in concern as he saw Jimin who just woke up.

"Ah... I'm okay." Jimin nodded his head in shock and gave him an Ok sign as he tidy his desk up.

"What were you dreaming of anyways? I tried to wake you up several times, but ends up failing everytime I did." Taehyung laughed and continue erasing the writings on the chalk board.

"Do you remember the girls that gotten into a car crash last year?" Jimin asked him and put the stationaries on his bag.

"Ne, the one who used to study on the middle school across the road with you?" Taehyung asked and put the eraser on the teacher's desk, he put his back-pack on and walk to where Jimin's desk is.

"I-I think... they blamed me for what happened." Jimin mumbled and a sigh escaped from his mouth.

Taehyung who didn't understand what Jimin is saying can only tilt his head and think of a question that can suite his sudden mood swing.

"What did you do, exactly?" Taehyung asked innocently in hopes that it wasn't a wrong question to ask.

"I played their hearts..." Jimin hold his put his bag on and walk out from the classroom, "... and I think they're haunting me."

"How come?" Taehyung asked again, this time he is quite curious on what have happened to the girls and Jimin.

"We'll be graduated from this high school in a few weeks, right? Maybe they want me to always remember the incident."

"At least you don't play around with hearts anymore, right?" Taehyung asked in a joking way.

"Ne, I learned my lesson." Jimin finally walk out from the classroom, "But the souls kept on hunting me, they wanted me to tell someone about it." He said as he walk pass through the two souls that are standing infront of him.

"I hope they can stop after I tell you this, Tae." Jimin thought and look at his back in tiredness.

-
"But we're not satisfied yet, Jiminnie Pabo." The two soul whisperd with a smirk.
-

[The End]