행복 하자 [Let's Be Happy] | J. Jungkook

Tittle : 행복 하자 [Haengbok Haja/Let's Be Happy]
Genre : Angst
Cast[s] : Jeon Jungkook, You as Hani and others

-

There you are now, laying on the bed and listening to the musics of BTS. It's not that you're lazy, it's just that time in the month where you just do nothing and think of what you are actually doing with your life.

You are the eldest daughter of one of the successful engineers in town, so you're automaticly catagorized as one of the rich student in your school. You're good in mathematics, not to mention with the world's international language and that is english. You used to be a member of your school's basket ball team, but thanks to your father who decided to move out again... it blew up.

At the school you're in now, for the past 2 years, you have joined some after school activities, like manga and journalistic. At your first year, you managed to get used to drawing but then your mother said something that really hurts you and still haunting you until now.

[Flashback.]

"Hani, dinner is ready..." Your mother said and peeked inside your bedroom, the rug that you're laying on are full with papers, color pencils, ink markers, and much more. Your mother shook her head and then knocked on your bedroom door for her second attempt on getting your attention.
"Just a moment please..." You simply answered with your mind still focusing on drawing a chibi, it shouldn't take you more than 30 minutes like your friends... but it is your last class before you move up to your 2nd year of High School.
"Why bother trying when you know that you can't make a concept under 7 days, Hani?" Your mother said before leaving you alone.

"W-Why?" You thought as you turned around to see her left, tears were building up but you just let it all out silently as you changed in to a little formal outfit to wear for dinner.

[End of Flashback.]

You were sure that you wanted to be an artist, but then it just blew up that night. You decided that you don't want to join that class anymore, and you're actually have an intrest with writing at that time, so you choose journalistic in hopes that it will lead you to your future. A few weeks before the school starts, you actually have started writing fanfictions of BTS, and oh... you're intrested in writing because of them.

After 3 weeks, you decided to quit that after school activity, since it took your focus off of school because of the mountain high of works.

Then... You just self study by writing a lot of stories and post them, taking all the feedbacks from the readers that have always supported you. Even if you are actually just helping the main admin, it really made you proud of yourself and happy... even though your parents doesn't really care on why you always lock yourself up in your room and play Korean Pop musics that you actually have no idea what's the meaning is.

Well your parents are wrong, you actually searched for the meanings and learn to sing it, you start to ask them to attend you for a music class. They already attend your little brother for guitar, so they just agreed and let you pick the class you wanted. You picked piano, why? Because your parents doesn't took intrest in loud musics, also you wanted them to support you. Days by days, weeks by weeks, and it's 2 months already... You realized that you needed a piano in order for your skill to boost up, you also realized that your parents hve searched on the negativity of music at that time.

Your parents disagree on your wanting of having a piano, not to mention that it's really expensive too.

"Ahh, what shall I do now? What shall I do except writing fanfic that only some people reads?" You asked and closed your eyes, numerous of jobs are visible in your eyes now, but none of them match you, your skill, and your family all in one. "They're not even proud of me when I finished a fanfic, unlike my friends... Why is the world so cruel?" You continued, "Why is everything I do always againts everything they wanted?" You started to crawl around your bed,