The Truth? | V K.T.H.

Tittle : The Truth?
Genre : Fluff
Cast[s] : Kim Taehyung, Jun Miena, and others.

[Author's P.O.V.]

"Taehyung-hyung, how's the confession?" Jungkook sat down with the others. "I get the truth out from her head." Taehyung smiled bitterly. "The truth?" Hoseok asked, not really understanding what the 4D just said. "Ne, the bitter truth." Taehyung replied and turned his head up to the tree. "Can you just at least tell us what happened first?" Jin cuts, a bit annoyed by Taehyung's current behaviour.

"Arraseo."

[Flashback.
Taehyung's P.O.V.]

"Good luck, hyung." Jungkook taps my shoulder before leaving me alone infront of the gate. "Thanks, see you tomorrow?" I answer him. "Ne, see you tomorrow." Jungkook waved and left me.

-
30 minutes.
Where is she?
-

"Boo~" Miena wakes me up from my thoughts. "Ya! I waited and that's how you apologize?" I joked as I put my arm around Meina's shoulder. "Mianhae, Taehyung... I'll call you Oppa as my apologize." Miena gave me a peace sign. "Jinjja?" I looked up to the orange & pink-ish sky, putting a smile on my face. "Ani." Miena said and put her tongue out. "Aish, I'm happy for a second you know! Let's play truth or dare as we walk home, shall we?" I asked her nicely.

-
Please work out as planned.
-

"Sure. I pick first, Truth!" Miena said. "Hmm, why do you hangout with me?" I ask her while hanging a smirk on my face.

-
This is a simple question right?
Say it, admit it.
You.have.a.crush.on.me.
-

"A-ah, can I change to dare?" Miena grinned awkwardly. "Nope." I look to her eyes.

-
Bingo.
-

"Okay... Don't be mad, Arra?" Miena took a deep breath. "Arraseo!" I gave her a thumbs up. "Someone have a c-crush on Jungkook, and you look c-close with him. That's why I hangout with you, hehe..." Miena blushed.

-
S-She blushed.
It's not 'someone'...
I knew that 'someone' is her.
I just knew it!
-

"O-Oh." I pull my arm back and put it in my pocket. "Now it's your turn! Truth or Dare?" Miena pointed one of her index finger to me. "But I'm arrived already." I put on my typical-i-win smile, even if I was deeply broken. "Ya! It's embarrasing enough for me to confess like that." Miena hit my arm lightly. "Alright alright, I pick dare." I put on my innocent face.

-
I don't want you to ask me about my crush, that is you.
Just dare me anything before I leave you be.
-

"Confess to your crush as soon as possible." Miena gave me a simple smile before turning her body around to walk home.

-
How could you?!
-

I quickly grab one of Miena's hand right before she walk away.

"I imagine confessing to you with sweet words.
But after what I just heard, the truth, I'll say it simply then.
I like you Kim Miena,
I like you since we talked,
But since you say that you like Jungkook,
I'll leave you be,
Besides, Who am I to control your heart?"

I took a deep breath before letting Miena's hand go and walk into my house.

-
The truth is bitter, huh?
-

[End of Flashback.
End of Taehyung's P.O.V.
Author's P.O.V.]

"Ooh." Jungkook put his head down, feeling guilty for asking such a personal question. "Ouch, the confession you made..." Namjoon commented as he pats Taehyung's back, "Besides, there's a lot of other girls too in this world,-"

"Didn't she say 'someone'? It could be her friend..." Jimin cuts making the other nods in agreement. Taehyung just nods and sighed hard. "Have you ask her who this 'someone' actually is?" Jimin continuedly asked. "Ani, I just knew that 'someone' is her." Taehyung laughed as he stretched his hands and make himself comfortable by laying down under the apple tree. "You shouldn't have jumped on conclusions and,-" Jin said but stopped as a familiar voice shocked the seven boys.

"Ne, I did say 'someone'. Ani, It is my friend. I blushed because it was embarrasing. Ani, how could I like my own cousin? V." Miena suddenly said and slowly showed up from their back.

"M-Miena-" The boys backed up, except Taehyung.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jun Miena imnida." Miena introduced, bowed quickly and waved her hands while giving them a warm smile.

"Oppa, You need to lose that 'misunderstanding' attitude, arra?" Miena suddenly changed her expression as she walk to Taehyung, but Taehyung just stands up. "Ya! Oppa, I have a crush on you since you became an MC on the first day of school! There, can you stop avoiding me now?!" Miena grabbed one of Taehyung's hand, so he don't ran away.

-
"Is that a confession?"
"Waah, so daebak!!!"
"Taaee, don't be such a V like what she have saaiid..."
"Mwo..?"
-

"Tch, just say that you pity me." Taehyung mumbled. "Ani. My my, Oppa, what should I do to make you believe me?" Miena asked, still holding Taehyung's hand. "Tell me, what do you feel when I left you yesterday?" Taehyung turned around and lean his face to Miena's.

"My heart broke in to pieces of glass when I realize that you misunderstood. Now tell me, what do you feel when you left?" Miena smirked.

-
"Is she quoting..?"
"Did she prepared this earlier???"
-

"Oh. Just empty." Taehyung simply responded. "Jinjja? Then how about now?" Miena asked and kissed Taehyung's lips.

-
"OooooooOooooooh."
"Daebak."
"How could she do that?"
"Ya! You are still minor, close your eyes!" (Jin covers Kook's eyes.)
"Aish, he got his first kiss already."
"So sweeeeeeeet~"
-

"Tell me tomorrow if you still feel empty." Miena said and walk away from Taehyung, "Wait." Miena stopped and kiss the other six's cheeks. The six were shock by her sudden action and they misbehave because of it, well the six are shocked but Jungkook's not misbehaved by it. "Still empty? Haha, annyeong. Mianhae. Have a nice day." Miena smirked and bowed before walking away from the boys.

-
Wow, daebak.
-

"Do you want her or not? She's sweet-" Hoseok asked as Miena disappeared from their sight. "Don't you dare. I know, that's why I like her..." Taehyung answerd calmly. "Well, what do you feel now?" Yoongi asked next, "She left,-"

"What I feel NOW?" Taehyung stands up and grab his backpack, "I never wanted her to leave me."

"Jinjja?" Yoongi raised one of his eyebrows. "Ne, I'm going to show her that this V can create a victory in her heart with sweet stuff... Annyeong~" Taehyung waved his hand and run from the six's sight.

"Bitter-sweet... I understand now." Jungkook thought, "...Who is her friend anyways?"

[The end.]

A/N : I changed it from 'alien' to 'V' because I just knew that Taehyung himself disliked being called as an alien and I tried to respect him by this. I'm sorry.