Author [OUTRO.]

The first thing that attracted me to BTS except for their musics and talents are the fanfictions that were made for them from the A.R.M.Y.s .

I first decided to become an A.R.M.Y. is around June/July 2015, so I'm catagorized as a newbie at this point. My friend fadhilaluqman is my teacher on fanfictions, so thanks to her critics & advices I can make this full of memories fanfictions.

My fanfic were as messy as my bedroom when I first made it, believe me... everything is messy, from story line to ending. I sometimes laughed when I re-read it, well some fanfics were deleted too.

I soon realized that I've fallen in love with writing, even though with the language that I barely use on everyday life.

So if you have interest on writing, just go write them... Accept the critics and advices so you will improve every single day. That's where my english starts to improve, because I literally write something on my notebook every single day, even at school!

I'm still learning, so I'm more than thankful for everyone that have been supporting me, directly and undirectly.

Don't ever give up, You will bloom to a gorgeous flower before you know it!
Everyone have talents, but Everyone isn't perfect too... So it's okay to make mistakes sometimes.

That's all, kamsahamnida!

P.S. If you feel like you want to leave critics of my fanfics, it's alright because I will learn something from it so don't be afraid to. <3