Bored | Suga M.Y.G.

Tittle : Bored
Genre : Fluff
Cast[s] : Min Yoongi (Suga) & You

-----

The sound of the ticking clock accompany you as you watch the movie Rise Of The Guardians with full of boredness, not because it isn't good... it's because you've watched it for countless of times already.

"Urgh... that smirk!" You managed to fangirl -but with a monotone- as you see the character Jack Frost fighting the evil character Pitch Black.

"When will oppa get here..?"

You look at the front door in hopes that Min Yoongi, your boyfriend, will arrive anytime soon.

"Did he go to mercury to get hot chocolatte???" You joked to yourself as you change the channels to see what other movies or shows that are playing.

The window suddenly swung opened, letting the cold winter air in uninvitedly, and causing you to shiver.

"Didn't I lock this earlier?" You thought as you force your lazy self to stand up and close the window & lock it, for the second time.

You turn around to walk back to lie on the rug but then stopped when you hear the window is opened once again, you smiled as you feel a familiar warmth hugging you from your back.

"You look like a snow queen when you smile..." Yoongi's voice flows in to your right ear.
"Oh really?" You laughed and turned around to see him wearing a blue jacket with light brown colored pants.
"Yup, a beautiful one." He answer you with a smirk, oh... how he looks like Jack Frost from the movie right now.
"Well you sure look like the guardian of fun with that blondr hair when you dressed and smirk like that." You complimented him.
"I know, I am." He said and made you hit him on the chest, "