Ness X Reader: ~Believe and Love~

EarthBound Oneshot

Ness X Reader

Believe and Love

~3rd person P.O.V.~

'I believe the morning sun'

"C'mon (Y/N)..."

"I'm saying it for the last time, Ness: NO."

"But I'm hungry! We're all hungry!" Ness pointed at his friends Poo and Jeff.

'Always gonna shine again, and,'

"But we only have 20 Dollars left! We have to economize."

"(Y/N)'s right, Ness. We can't spend all our money for pizza."

"But Paula, I'm gonna starve if I don' get a pizza!"

"NO! WE'RE NOT GONNA BUY ANOTHER PIZZA!!"

Ness, (Y/N), Paula, Jeff, Poo. The most famous group of friends in Eagleland.

'I believe a pot of gold'

Ness had to smile every time when he remembered the beginning of their journey. He told (Y/N) about the mysterious bee Buzz-Buzz.

"Ness! Please let me join your travel!"

'Waits at every rainbow's end, oh'

(Y/N) was Ness' best friend since childhood. So he couldn't leave her in their hometown Onett while he was saving the world. But there was a second reason, too. Since they went to school, Ness had a huge crush on (Y/N). But he never told her about his feelings.

'I believe in roses kissed with dew,'

Whatever, today they slept in a a hotel.

And Ness wanted pizza.

He LOVED pizza.

But (Y/N) was the only one who had a handy, and only her could order one.

"Gimme that handy now!" Ness tried to get (Y/N)'s handy, but she put it into her shirt.

"If you want it, get it!"

Ness blushed and jerked away. "Never!!"

Well, after a small brawl between them, (Y/N) gave up and they ordered a pizza.

'Why shouldn't I believe the same in you?'

~Time Skip to the next morning~

"Oh shit" Jeff searched in his wallet for money. "Does anybody of you have money left?"

'I believe in make believe,'

Ness, Poo and Paula shook with their heads, and (Y/N) said:"We spent all our money yesterday, for the pizza."

"well, I think, we have to job or fight with controlled animals to get some more money" said Poo and all of his friends agreed.

'Fairy tales and lucky charms and,'

When they went outside, there were suddenly a lot of Starmen outside.

A REALLY lot. A horde.

"What the HECK?!" yelled Ness.

"Oh shit" said Jeff. Again.

Paula tried to hid herself behind her teddy and Poo gulped.

"Well, I think, we just come out here when we join the battle" said (Y/N).