Ness X Reader: ~I'll protect you~

EarthBound OneShot

Ness X Reader

~I'll protect you~

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V.~

I was playing some Nintendo when my phone rang.

I looked at the screen and smiled. It was Ness, my best friend and secret crush.

"Sup Ness!" I said in the phone.

"Hi (Y/N)!" I could hear the beautiful sound of his voice. "I just wanted to ask you if you have time tonight. I thought we could go to the cinema and eat something cuz I'm very bored. My mom and my sister aren't at home, they went to a party of my mom's friend."

I smirked. My parents (and maybe siblings) were on a party, too, maybe it was the same, and I didn't want to go with them. "Sure thing, when can I go over to you?"

"Well you can come every time, just lemme know!"

After Ness and me talked, I giggled happily and took a shower as fast as I could. I brushed my hair and made my favourite hairstyle - (f/hairstyle).

I stood in front of my mirror and looked on my body. I had my favourite clothes next to me and looked at them. What should I wear? Should I put on some make-up?

I patted my head a bit roughly. (Y/N), this is NOT a date! Ness and you are just friends!

Finally, I put on my (f/c) coloured shirt with (sf/c) (stripes/dots/circles/checks/etc.) on it. The letters on it said "Cuz I can ship it". I wore some comfy converse, knee-high socks and a skort (shorts and skirt in one). Oh, and no make-up. Just the normal (Y/N).

I put my stuff - handy, wallet and some bubblegums - into my favourite bag and went over to Ness.

~Time Skip~

"So Ness, what do you want to do?"

Ness and me stood in front of his house. Ness wore his usually clothes, his blue-yellow striped shirt, his blue shorts, white socks, red sneakers, brown backpack. Oh, and the most important thing: his red and blue cap.

Ness smiled at me and responded: "We can go to the cinema, and then order a pizza."

I nodded. "Yeah, that sounds like fun!"

~Time Skip~

We stood in front of the Onett Cinema and looked at the posters of the film.

"What do you want to watch for a film (Y/N)?" Ness asked me. "Well I think I'm in a mood for a horror movie."

I wanted to say no because I was afraid of horror movies, but I didn't want to make Ness sad or angry, so I agreed.

We bought our drinks and some popcorn and nachos and plopped down on our red velvet seats.

The film we wached was called "Mars Mans are not existing" or something like that (I know the title sucks XD). It was a sci-fi-horror movie with a lot of gross aliens and it was very scary. I was really shocked for about 100.000 times when something creepy happened.

Ness wasn't very scared at all because d'uh, he fought against an alien king!

I wanted to hold Ness' hand but I hadn't the courage to took it.

One time, my hand slowly moved closer to his to took it but then I pulled away.

~Time Skip~